E&A Painting LLC

Award 2019

12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

16625 Redmond Way

Redmond, WA 98052

E&A Painting LLC is a locally owned and operated painting company that has helped keep east side of Washington colorful and beautiful for many years. We have served both residential and commercial customers with a consistent delivery of the highest quality services at competitive prices. We work with honesty, integrity, and always a smile. We ensure optimum quality at an affordable pricing, and this is something that differentiates us from our competitors. We value our customers and ensure optimum satisfaction for them. We use only high quality painting materials blended with our most innovative techniques and styles. E&A Painting LLC can give your home or business a fresh, new, innovative, fashionable and sophisticated look. Experience a new level of quality and customer service with E&A Painting LLC....

Exterior Painting (29)Interior Painting (21)Gutter Cleaning (2)

01/31/2020

Fantastic!! These guys Slovic, Arten and Serge came first thing Monday morning right on time. They got right to work and did everything that was promised in our quote. Very personable and very professional. Did amazing work Would give them 6 stars out of 5. We highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting whole house

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

01/02/2020

I just bought a house and I hired E&A to repaint my full interior. Couldn’t be happier with the work they were amazing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior repainting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

01/01/2020

It was amazing looks like a new house. I would of done this years ago if I knew it can make such a big difference. E&A maid this whole painting experience great I will recommend to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of my interior home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

11/25/2019

I just bought this house and they did a full repaint in a short notice! I love the work and the customer service! Can wait to have them paint my exterior in the spring! Thank you guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/23/2019

Loved them! Can explain how happy I am with the results for the holidays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior trim and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

11/14/2019

Great! Loved the office staff and the crew. Another thing that was really awesome they work with a color designer and that helped me pick out colors sense that was a tough one for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/13/2019

Office staff Vadim and Andrey was a pleasure to work with! The painters did a awesome job! My mind is totally blown with the results thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint my full interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

08/02/2019

EA Painting was able to paint my home within two weeks of asking. They did a great job and the house looks great. I appreciate their ability to work on a short time table.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/23/2019

From Erik, owner, to Mark and Sam, painting crew, they did an outstanding job. Mark is very detail oriented and his work is excellent. Sam painted the trim around the windows and front porch. Will hire again to paint the interior of my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Photo for E&A Painting LLC - 16625 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA - 38001829

07/09/2019

This company was great to work with! They were very responsive with phone calls and texts throughout the process. Every person in the company was very nice and professional. Carlos, our on-site manager, was a pleaser to work with! The price was reasonable and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Interior & Exterior painting, Carpentry,Pressure washing,Roof washing,Gutter Cleaning.

Check, Visa, PayPal