B & J ROOFING INC

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since May 2005

RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL RE-ROOFING AND ROOF REPAIRS. YEAR ROUND SERVICE. AVERAGE 15 FULL TIME EMPLOYEE'S. SUB-CONTRACTORS USED FOR SEVERE STRUCTURAL ISSUES AND GUTTERS. PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE. OFFICE FULLY STAFFED AND PROFESSIONAL....

DaBella - Olympia

24  REVIEWS
DaBella - Olympia

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality.

Offers by DaBella - Olympia on Angie's List

05/08/2020

I had a small roof leak, a couple of water stains on the ceiling in one of the rooms on the second floor. I live in a pretty standard 2-stories house. Contacted B&J Roofing, they sent a man to do estimate. He came, took a look, several days later he sent me a contract. The price was pretty reasonable, I signed the contract the same day and emailed it back. I was told that they will contact me late...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix roof leak

04/10/2018

We're very happy with our new roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing our flat roof

10/11/2017

We selected this company based on other positive reviews and were completely satisfied with our experience with them. We would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain has been coming into several areas during storms. They identified the problem areas and showed them to us on cellphone pictures and performed the corrective work.

05/11/2017

They were very professional and polite in their explanation that they don't do the kind of skylight we need replaced. We need a roof ridgeline skylight replaced and they recommended another company who could do the work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a skylight.

CATEGORY skylights

03/28/2017

Brian was very impressive with his work ethic and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian Hart came out to my house last fall and fixed the shingles on my roof. And then came back and replaced all the loose shingles.

CATEGORY roofing

ROOFING INSTALLATION & REPAIRS.

Roof pressure cleaning and installing preservatives

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available