Holm Handyman Service

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2011

Give us a call today for help with your home projects. License and Bonded # HOLMHHS895CD ...

Mimos Remodeling LLC

Remodeling kitchen and bathroom , building deck and fence. Exterior painting in the summer , interior painting in winter, . Quality is my goal. 100% reponsabilyty is my nick name .

06/13/2018

Holm Handyman is courteous , punctual. He explains everything. This is the second time I have used hi, always with an outstanding result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heinstalled a storm door

09/13/2017

It went very well. The work was actually being done for our 85 year old mother at her home. Will was timely in the initial response to our request and got the job scheduled quickly. Will then checked in with us the morning of the job and actually was able to come early. He completed the work competently and in less than an hour. He actually gave Mom a break in price. We would use his services agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Will Holm worked on a faulty outdoor frost protected faucet that was constantly leaking and needed a new internal washer.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

07/15/2017

Very pleased with the professional quality -- on time, on schedule, and on budget. Holm Handyman tore off old decking, made repairs to deck foundation, and put on new cedar decking. Completed on schedule. Very satisfied with final result. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired old deck and put on new decking.

CATEGORY handyman service,garage builders

07/03/2017

Excellent . The service is awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trash pullout, fixed fountain outside, leaky faucet, washed screens and windows

06/08/2017

Will, was on time and did a wonderful job. He charged us a very reasonable price. He was professional and we liked him. He did a good job. We would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a resin shed put up

Remodeling - bathrooms, kitchens & rooms, & small repairs

I am not insured to do any roof repairs or projects. For major electrical & plumbing projects I will call in a sub contractor. Any jobs I find too big for me I am willing to admit it & recommend someone reliable who can assist you.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard