Global Paving, LLC

B10 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2015

P.O. Box 731362

Puyallup, WA 98373

Global Paving, LLC has several trained and professional employees. Most of our employees have years of asphalt paving experience....

asphalt paving (9)concrete driveway installation (1)

02/09/2020

Paving but guy said he was coming by never heard again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paving in front yardage

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

05/10/2018

Amazing! See description for complete details

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an old asphalt driveway removed and a new driveway installed Not only was cost reasonable; they fixed our standing water issue with no additional costs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

02/27/2017

Excellent work, I am extremely happy the job. The extension increased my usable parking area and allows me to park three vehicles in my drive now. The new drain that they installed is far superior to the original drain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old driveway and added an extension on the side of the house; this included adding a new drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

C

08/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were scheduled for a date in early July but they cancelled due to expected rain which didn't happen, not their fault, but scheduling was then placed two weeks out. That day came and no phone call or email came as to why they weren't showing up till late in day, after we had cancelled all of our appointments and moved everything off the driveway. They then told us they would have a crew here first thing the next day. Again they were a no show so I called and cancelled. I guess they were just to busy for us. I will hire a different company.

08/15/2016

On 8/12 made an appointment for an estimate on 8/15. Never showed up or called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt driveway installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

01/31/2016

Cliff came to look at the job, promised a quote, and never sent it to me. I tried to contact them for weeks, and they never returned my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looked at the job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2015

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding work paving a steep driveway. I will call Norm's crew again for future work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2015

10/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paved about 1500 sq feet of driveway and parking pad. The price was fair and the work was completed as advertised. The foreman and all employees were very courteous and had informed answers to all my questions. I am happy with the finished product and would recommend their services and plan to use them in the future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2015

06/24/2015

I received a quote from Global Paving LLC that was very fair. The price was very competitive and Cliff the estimator was very knowledgable in all aspects of asphalt driveways. I was able to schedule in my service right away. They showed up on time as scheduled. The crew was very professional and friendly thru out the entire process, one of the gentlemen made sure to review the finished driveway wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed my old driveway replaced with a fresh new asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2015

06/22/2015

Cliff did an amazing job and they were fast and so helpful. They arrived in the morning as planned and completely repaved my driveway and added an area for my kids to play basketball. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my driveway and a small area for my kids to play basketball repaved. Cliff did an amazing job and they were fast and so helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2015

Global Paving, LLC uses brand new state of the art equipment and trucks to install asphalt to driveways, parking lots, and roadways. We also offer other services such as, asphalt sealcoating, striping and installation of gravel and recycled asphalt.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal