Ascent Home Repair and Improvement LLC

Award 2018

17681 Hallman RD

Poulsbo, WA 98370

Owner operated....

General Remodeling (22)Decks and Porches (3)Siding (3)Garage and Shed Building (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Drywall (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (2)Handyman Services (2)Roofing (2)Ceramic Tile (1)Basement Remodeling (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)

11/22/2019

David Bryant of Ascent Home Repair is definitely our choice for all our home repair and improvement needs. We found this team to be fair, reliable, personable, capable, communicative, knowledgeable, and honest. We had storm damage from a snow storm earlier this year. David provided fair and competitive quotes that addressed all of our needs. As with any home repair, along the way we found work tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuild a damaged carport

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

05/13/2019

I would use Ascent Home Repair for everything. Professional, quality work. He came in, got right to work and did a fantastic job. Besides replacing most of the railing on my deck, I had him do several other unrelated jobs/fixes around my house. He was quick, easy to work with and the price was great. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair and house repairs

CATEGORY decks, handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

12/06/2018

David was absolutely amazing for us! I called him and he found a window to come and see what the problem was; he gave me a good assessment, offered to give me some treatment for the damaged wood for me to apply and ensured I wouldn't have a problem in my wall in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an assessment on water damaged wood

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

10/28/2018

Freindly, Well Comunicated. Always unformative amd on the same page with me and my wife. Thank you david for great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage conversion into a room. He built the outside wall and added siding to the outside of the house. installed a new floor and inside wall. All the work is compkete amd looks wonderful. Work was done very quick and effectively. Great work and will use AHR again.

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, remodeling, siding, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

05/30/2018

Amazing quality work and very reasonably priced. Incredibly detailed in both the upfront communication and in the execution of work itself. Will use Ascent Home Repair again and again... the only reason I considered not leaving a review here was so that they don't become too booked in the future. ;)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General home updates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

01/26/2018

David and his worker were on-time, did great work and cleaned up. The price was reasonable and we are very happy with the projects he did for us. Great job we will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck with ramp and railing, added a sliding glass door & shed

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

05/07/2017

An older home with myriad issues... Ascent took care of all the dry rotted timbers holding in huge single-pane windows. It was a ticklish procedure that came through beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair/board replacement and exterior window framing replacement on a 1929 home with large, single pane windows. Admittedly, not an easy job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2017

07/23/2016

David did an excellent job. The work was completed in the time frame estimated and the cost was reasonable I would definitely use Ascent Home Repair again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was dry rot on the side of my house covering about a 5' by '5 area.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

11/05/2015

David is great! He did a great job on some simple but much-needed work. He is very friendly,professional, on time , and is fair and reasonably priced. We will Definitely use him again future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install the mailbox and caulking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2015

02/28/2015

David did a superb job in all respects. I built my house from the ground up with many contractors and I never found one that equaled David. He was out the next day after calling for an estimate on roof and siding repair and emailed his quote to me by the next morning. His quoted price was the lowest of the four bids I received and I don't normally go with the lowest bid because I'd found that the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof and siding caused by tree falling on house. Cleaned  entire roof of debris, moss and treated to kill remaining moss. Pressured washed entire envelope of house.

CATEGORY roofing, siding, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2015

General contractor. Remodeling & construction.