Port Orchard Roofing LLP

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2799 SW Treehouse Way

Port Orchard, WA 98367

Port Orchard Roofing is a full service roofing company servicing the entire kitsap peninsula! We strive to go above and beyond our customers needs and expectations on a daily basis. We do not subcontract our work, and owner is always on site and our installations are guaranteed! Free estimates, call today!...

Roofing (12)

09/28/2019

Very well from call to office to Rep. coming out. Riley came out on time, advised me on what they could and could not do ( they do not do Spandex roll on type roofing) but did give me a name of a company that could re-roof my carport and bedroom roofs the way I wanted. They also called right away. So nice to have companies that are prompt and do what they say they will do, especially in a very bus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had possible work to be done on Spandexing a carport, a bedroom roof and a leaking area of roof around our chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

01/20/2019

Riley came all the way out to are house to give us a estimate and start work date. Never called me back and never returned my calls. What a way to run a business. They suck

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency roof repair. Tree came thru are roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

hello [Member Name Removed], when I was out at your house I gave your wife a verbal price, I never gave her a start date cuz we didn't agree on a price yet. I sent you over an estimate via email I'm sorry if you did not get it,

12/30/2018

Estimator went out as scheduled and gave verbal estimate. I requested an estimate in writing which he indicated I would receive. I never received and I also followed up with a phone call, which I never received a call back on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2018

11/28/2018

Outstanding job! All personnel very professional and hard working. Workmanship is perfect! They went the extra distance in every phase. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed house and garages

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

11/20/2018

Riley and his team at Port Orchard Roofing are amazing! Riley is always responsive and his prices are always competitive. Riley clearly loves his work and providing excellent customer service and quality of work is important to him. I have had Port Orchard Roofing bid at least half a dozen jobs as a Realtor and will continue to recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing - complete replacement as well as repairing other roofer's work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

11/20/2018

Riley and his team are amazing! Riley is extremely responsive. He gets someone out to do bids very quickly and his prices are always very competitive! He clearly loves his job and provides excellent customer service always. I have had him do bids for at least half-a-dozen roofing jobs to date and will continue to recommend Port Orchard Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing - complete replacement, as well as repairs of other roofer's work

11/23/2016

After they did their job, we needed another extra job that is not planned, but when we asked the job it was raining day , without complaint they completely finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2016

02/22/2015

They started on Tuesday and were finished Friday afternoon and did an excellent job.  It was necessary to tear two roofs off before installing the new one and they were neat and conscientious.  I am so happy I am having them back to roof a guest cabin and shed.  They were 6k less than the next bid!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a roof on my home with 8 skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2015

05/21/2014

I would give them all an A+ they did very good work, they gave a price to a disabled vet, they gave me a disabled veteran rate which was a good chunk off. I have been referring friends to the guy so he's swamped right now. It's him and a few people he went to high school with. It's his knew how to do the roofing and he's done roofing profession for other people He branched out a few years ago. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Port Orchard Roofing LLP

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2013

11/25/2012

Called this company Friday and told them my roof was leaking and causing damage. Said he could come out Saturday between 2-3 pm to look at it. I gave him address and instructions on how to find place. He took my phone number down and said he'd see me tomorrow. Saturday came and went, did not receive a phone call and he did not show up. No call, no show in my book is extremely unprofessional and I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to have roof looked at due to leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2012

Port Orchard Roofing offers lifetime metal and composition roofs, and most other types of roofing including flat-work. We specialize in re-roofs, new construction and repair work. 24 hour emergency service including tarp-offs.

roof cleaning, gutters