OLIVER'S LANDSCAPING & GARDEN

Angie's List since May 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Bobs Property Solutions Inc

WHY HIRE BOB? Because honesty along with quality workmanship is a rare commodity. Don’t take my word for it search his reviews! No contractor or industrial insurance claims, ever!! When you hire Bob, he will not send out a bunch of employees, he does the work himself!! Upon completion of every job Bob makes sure you are 100% satisfied for the quoted work, before you pay him. ______Currently Bobs focus is on Tree Service, but also offers Excavation, Brush removal, and Demolition. Bob has 30 years of combined experience in Tree Service, logging, construction, demolition, operating heavy equipment and trucks. Bob owns over a million dollars’ worth of equipment to get your project done without the hassle of renting, such as, big and small, Dump trucks, Excavators, Bobcats, Bull Dozer, Etc. ______Please visit Bobs web site for more info at www.bobspropertysolutions.com Thank you

Award 2019

01/04/2017

awesome, on time and reasonable pricing. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean up winter damages. remove sod to prep for spring

12/21/2015

11/20/2012

The end product looked nice, but I was STUNED by the bill. His truck had broken down, and he charged us labor (at $40/hr.) for the time he spent getting it to the repair shop. In total, I was billed $400.00 extra for labor, and $275.00 extra for 3? of gravel to cover the same area he measured in the original ? Estimate?. I would NOT recommend Oliver?s Landscaping, LLC. to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Oliver’s Landscaping for a “ Bid” to re-gravel my driveway. I wanted the edges beveled down 3”, and 3”of black gravel spread over the entire driveway.  I received an “ Estimate” of $1,765.00.  We accepted the offer in mid-August.  By late September we had not heard back about an estimated start date.  The work didn’t begin until the end of October.  Rather than do what we requested, Oliver leveled the whole driveway before covering it with 3” of black gravel.  When done, his “Estimate” had increased to a “ Bill” of $2,229.67.

03/20/2012

We have used Oliver's Landscaping twice.  About six years ago Oliver and his crew moved a large, well-established laceleaf maple tree from the spot it had outgrown to a different location in the yard.  They did a fantastic job.   About six months before moving the tree, they did root pruning and a treatment to promote the growth of new feeder roots. In the fall, Oliver and his crew pruned and move...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for tree service.

CATEGORY tree service