G&G Heating

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since June 2005

G & G Heating has been serving the heating and air-conditioning needs of Thurston, Mason and Lewis counties since 1984. Our service technicians are factory authorized and certified! We offer all the products to heat and cool your home or business, as well as, provide full service, installation and repairs for all major Heating and Cooling brand names. Last but not least, we care....

Plumb Line Plumbing & Remodeling Inc

We have served the South Puget Sound for 16 years, including Lewis, Mason, Pierce & Thurston counties. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Our Plumbers and General contractors are licensed and skilled. Office hours are - Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. After hours you can leave us a voice mail or email us at service@plumblinewa.com. We will contact you the next business day. Please visit our website at www.plumblinewa.com Or call us at (360) 456-3231. We would be happy to answer any of your questions.

04/25/2018

I could not be happier with my experience. G&G Heating gave me a quote detailing what work would be done and how long it would take to do it. They were professional and gave me options as far as models of the equipment to choose from and the price differences between them. After choosing what I wanted to have installed a date was set for installation. On the day of installation they showed up on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gas furnace and heat pump.

10/03/2017

It went well it was big job but the crew kept going until the job was done, we were not left without hot water for even a day. The job took over 4 days with 2 to 5 or 6 guys there everyday. so given the amount of effort required I thought fair price. Plus the equipment installed top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole home conversion from electrical to natural gas. Boiler, hot water tank, plumbing & installation for gas range & dryer, gas plumbing to all items as well as gas plumbing for a future natural gas heating stove.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,fireplaces

07/22/2017

Maintenance does not include air conditioner. You'll have to ask for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Maintenance.

02/27/2017

Nice professional clean installation. I was also pleased with their competitive estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new heat pump on existing furnace.

10/10/2016

The first repair didn't completely solve the problem but I don't blame G & G as the subsequent problem couldn't be found until the first problem was fixed.. I don't know how they would compare price wise to someone else but the $1500.00 price tag FELT like a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sales, service, and installation of: furnaces, heat pumps, ductless heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, air conditioners, unit heaters, fireplaces, boilers, radiant floor heating, tank and tankless water heaters. Ductwork pressure testing, sealing, and repair.

Oil appliance repair