AB ROOFING & PAINTING LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

12402 434th Ave SE

North Bend, WA 98045

At AB Roofing & Painting, our work is always handled by our in-house team. Unlike other roofing companies, we never hire outside subcontractors to paint your home or service your roof. Instead, every painting or roofing contractor who enters your home is a trained and trusted member of our crew. We are proud to offer free estimates to our valued customers in the North Bend & Issaquah, WA, area. If you're looking for a residential roofing contractor or painting company to updated your home, give the AB Roofing & Painting team a call now....

roofing (8)drywall (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)gutter repair (1)flooring (1)

01/19/2021

He was a no-show. No call, no nothing. I'm moving on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

hey mr [Member Name Removed] I dont see you in my angies list ..but if I did forget sorry about that .. you can reach me on my phone 5093061814 if you still need help thanks

08/26/2020

Neighbors said the painting made the house looks bigger..... can't wait till Christmas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, facial replacement, gutter replacement,nee paint jobs

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

05/01/2020

Wonderful to work with, very knowledgeable and amazing customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

02/15/2020

AB Roofing were incredibly kind and listened to my family's concerns. They gave a fair price and had a guy out shortly as requested. He was very through de-mossing the roof, putting granules down and clearing the gutters. He was here for at least 3 hours. He made sure to get all the gunk around the house when he was done and take it away. I am thrilled with the roof job and will hire and recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss off the roofs and gutters cleaned out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Thank you for taking time and effort to give us a very positive review, we truly appreciate it and if you have any other upcoming projects please feel free to give us a call.

01/25/2020

Went great. Took pictures and videos of all work and potential problem areas to work up a quote for all work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Temporary sealing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking time to give us a positive review. If you have any upcoming projects please feel free to contact us.

01/16/2020

Excellent. We had a leak in our roof that's coming through our bathroom and we really need a new roof, but he said he can fix it. He did a really amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

01/15/2020

It was good. They were very polite and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patched the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

thank you for your polite comment, looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

01/14/2020

It was very good. They were able to see me on the next day and they were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the leak in my roof and replaced my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

thank you for your comment, if we can help with anything else dont hesitate to give us a call.

01/13/2020

They were amazing and I use them all the time.Great Customer Service always answer the phone show up and response always .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing Installation,Flooring Installation,Interior and Exterior painting.Drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,roofing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

GO WITH THE ROOFING AND PAINTING PROS MAKE US YOUR PREMIER ROOFING CONTRACTOR IN NORTH BEND / ISSAQUAH, WA . As a proud homeowner, you want your home to always look its best. AB Roofing & Painting LLC offers the services you need to keep the interior and exterior of your home in great shape, including: Residential and Commercial (asphalt only) roofing services, Interior painting services, Exterior painting services, Gutter services

Check, Financing