Extreme Steam Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Extreme Steam Carpet Cleaning’s business model is simple - we want to be known for quality service and fair prices – every time you call us. We want to be known as a company that values integrity in all dealings – we have built our company under this premise. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to show you first hand the quality and value of our service in your home. We hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to working with you! We have the best, brand new Hydramaster truck mount equipment and over 25 years of collective experience in this industry. We are family owned and run!...

B Happy Carpet Cleaning

B-Happy Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners is family-owned and operated, we provide professional carpet and upholstery cleaning to Snohomish County and parts of King County. We move furniture which includes Couches, Chairs, and Tables. We Provide additional Discounts for Law Enforcement and Retirees. We Take pride in a job well done. We are a certified firm and continuously take IICRC certification classes to keep up to date on the newest products and procedures so we can serve you better. - if you're happy, we're happy!

C

09/05/2017

I would not use them again. He didn't move anything. He did not go over any spots. There were stains and spots. He just whisked over and that was all. He just didn't do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were professional and able to reschedule my appointment for me and find a time available at my convenience. Very good service! Cleaner than I thought my carpets would be. Feels like new.

06/30/2015

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

12/31/2014

Extremely well.  The tech showed up 5 minutes early but waited until the appointment time to ring the bell.  Very organized, confirmed what I wanted done and the associated cost.  I had a $50 coupon from their website which he happily deducted from the total.  The work was thorough and extremely well done.  The carpet looked brand new when he was done!  My neighbor stopped by when she saw the van ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-spotted my carpeting in living room, dining room, family room, hallways and 2 bedrooms; steam cleaned with truck mount machine (the tech said the equipment is less than a year old).  Put corner wall protection so that my paint was not chipped - a nice touch!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

We do superior steam carpet cleaning; upholstery cleaning; tile cleaning; water damage.

Satisfaction