Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2005

08:00 - 16:00

7116 220th St SW Ste 1

Mountlake Terrace, WA, 98043

Blue Flame Comfort specializes in residential install, service AND maintenance with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We offer a variety systems, including multiple top brand names like Trane, Mitsubishi, Rheem, York and more, with a focus on energy savings for our customers. Ask us about tankless water heaters, high-efficiency furnaces, and heat pumps!...

Heating and Air Conditioning (730)Water Heaters (48)Electrical (41)Fireplaces (26)Air Duct Cleaning (25)Plumbing (16)Natural Gas Lines (15)Appliance Repair (9)Wells and Pumps (8)Drywall (5)Chimney Caps (3)Chimney Repair (2)

11/11/2019

It went well as usual. We have used Blue Flame for over 10yrs. My favorite company above all others. Jon J did a great job this time,and time before. They're all good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two new breakers

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/01/2019

Great service - the technician was prompt, professional and courteous, he explained what he was doing, and what additional services might be helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance and cleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

10/08/2019

Good service by technician Chris who was informative and efficient. I felt the pricing was very fair in comparison to an earlier quote received from another company. Pleased overall with this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking and Replacing outlets

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

09/06/2019

It was an excellent service. They shown up on time, always done a really good job and pricing was reasonable. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the furnace.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

08/13/2019

I got a call right away and they're scheduled to come out later today to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

06/23/2019

Very well. Jon worked all day, and did a great job. Very nice person who is a very knowledgeable electrician. Thank you Jon J.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electric panel and surge protection

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

05/20/2019

They did a pretty good job. They were on time and professional. The pricing was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

C

04/12/2019

Oh my goodness. First, they arrived with the wrong units. The installers had no idea. Further, the installers did not know how to install or operate the units (they were, granted, brand new residential units) which resulted in unintended damage to my ceiling which had to be repaired separately. Rather than taking 1-1/2 days for total installation, it took almost six full days over the course of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling and wall units for heat and air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

04/09/2019

As the owner of multiple businesses over the years, I really appreciate good customer service. I have to say that our experience working with Blue Flame was one of the best customer experiences we have had in a long time. They were prompt, courteous, timely and efficient...all at a very fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to a friend or call them the next time we need help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your kind review and look forward to working with you in the future!

03/12/2019

no follow up and no response from your company, even I sent email and made calls to your office, still no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had ac system installed by your company. I asked for quotes for air ranger and filter, and free furnace filter as you promised.