Ballinger Clinic

Angie's List since April 2012

01/29/2014

CATEGORY physical medicine

01/10/2014

She moved so unfortunately so I cannot visit her anymore, but she was very honest, approachable, thorough, and empathetic. Overall, a great doctor. She was always very assessable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She was my primary care doctor for 6-8 years.

10/08/2013

Great communication - Dr. Reid listened and provided answers in language I could understand. The only weakness is the longer than average wait; I doubt Dr. Reid adheres to the 15-minute per patient rule as she spent a lot of time with me; more time should be scheduled between patient visits based on an average time a doctor actually spends with a patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outstanding Physician - Dr. Reid's confidence gave me confidence. She balanced humility and professionalism with natural caring, compassion and kindness. Dr. Reid demonstrated empathy; for me, I believe that a patient who is being cared for by the right doctor - one who takes a genuine interest in his or her patient's well-being will heal faster.

12/22/2012

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment following automobile accident.

CATEGORY pain management,physical medicine

06/12/2012

I went for colds and flu and received satisfactory care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ballinger Clinic is my primary care physician. I rarely go to them because use a women's clinic for my annual exams and a naturalpath for everything else. The few times that I have gone to them I have found them ok. Dr. Uriola (not sure of spelling) was very knowledgeable but I feel was quite brusque and I wasn't fond of her bedside manner. I also saw another provider, I believe his name was Bob and he was a physicans assistant, and I thought he was really nice and caring, I'm just not sure about the level of training he has, but he was always willing to ask one of the doctors to clarify things and he didn't guess or act like he knew it all, if he didn't. I have much more of an alternative philosophy, so probably he is just fine and has the competency of a western medical practitioner, and my issue is not his competency but that of western medicine in general.