3 amigos general contractor

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2012

no employees,I'm the owner so when you need the work to be done right I'm the one responsable for the job,I do free estimates no rush no push,I can get pay by check or cash I do also subcontracting jobs....

N/A
Reign City Property Maintenance

Reign City offers first-class exterior cleaning that includes: Windows, Gutters, Roof, Siding, Concrete, Decks and more. We also specialize in Moss and Algae treatment utilizing our state of the art Softwash* process. Since our founding, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the very best of what customer service has to offer. We aim to: Deliver a full complement of exterior cleaning and holiday lighting services. Offer the ease and convenience of a single source for all services. Provide superior quality, consistent results, and an exceptional customer experience. Relieve homeowners and commercial entities of these arduous tasks, allowing them to focus where it matters most – on their families and operating their businesses. * Softwash protects your home from harmful organic growth and bacteria while extending the life of your home.

12/03/2018

They did a great job. I'm having them come back for another project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing Gutter Guards

12/06/2017

Couldn't have been better. This is a busy time of year for contractors that provide this service, but Juan made time for us at the end of his work day. He and his brother showed up at the time he said they would and knocked it out (gutter cleaning). Not only were the gutters cleared, they cleared a clogged downspout and the area around the house looked great. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

11/22/2015

They did an excellent job. Juan was very responsive and professional when setting up the appointment. They arrived on time and did a thorough job, leaving my deck and driveway cleaner than when they arrived. The price was extremely reasonable. I've asked them to come quarterly to keep my gutters clear and will consider them for other jobs I need done at my house based on this experience. I'd highl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner Juan Jimenez and his assistant cleaned out my gutters and cleaned my roof.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,roof cleaning

06/16/2014

I've been using them for six years. They're excellent. They just do excellent work. Their prices are fantastic. They're good people to deal with. They care about how well they do and they want to make you happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 3 Amigos Window Washing & Gutters. They performed the gutters and the driveway.

05/03/2014

Excellent. He did them a few years ago, and we plan to call him for later this month or early April.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows inside and out, 2 levels, daylight lower level, no large ladders needed.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Siding, roof pressure,concrete pressure wash, gutter & window cleaning and christmas lights .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover