Roof Monkey

Angie's List since March 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Pacific Capital Construction

Pacific Capital Construction is a roofing contractor that is focused on providing the highest quality services possible. They specialize in roof installations, replacements, repairs, and inspections. Their contractors also provide gutter cleaning services. Their roofers are dedicated to adding substantial value to their customers' properties through the best roofing services possible.

12/29/2013

We had several quotes, but they were the only ones that told us that we could probably turn it in on our home owners insurance and they would help pay for it. He even met with our insurance guy and helped make it happen!! Derick and his crew did a great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed our home.

C

11/10/2013

I called to arrange for a bid to be done. The woman that answered the phone was very rude as if I were bothering her. I asked to have to bid done by Thursday, before the insurance adjuster came. She said that it would be done. No one showed up and we never got a phone call. I wasn't able to give the adjuster a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called ROOF MONKEY.

D

06/11/2012

Ok

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely reroofed house. Left mess including cigarette butts and nails in my driveway.

03/20/2012

The service went pretty good. They had it all done within a half a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took off the old roofing material and replaced it with new roofing material.

CATEGORY roofing

Additions, Aluminum, Asphalt, Composite Roofing, Asphalt Shingles, Cedar Shakes, Chimney, Repairs, Code Violation Repairs, Consultations, Contracting, Copper, Damaged Gutter, Damp, Proof Membranes, Drainage Systems, Fabrication, Fiberglass, Flashing.