E-Z WAY PLUMBING

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2011

E-Z WAY PLUMBING has been serving greater Seattle and the Eastside with integrity and skill since 2002. We deliver responsive, friendly, and competent services to our valued customers in the areas of all things plumbing. Our specialty areas are service plumbing, rooter, underground plumbing, repairs and water damage response services. Our staff is organized around these specialties, so that when one of our employees responds to your problem, that employee works in that specialty 100% of the time. As a result, we have very few return visits for something not performed completely or correctly the first time. We are very community minded and professionally run, and we seek the opportunity to show you how we can turn you into a long-term, satisfied customer...

Erik D Plumber LLC

121  REVIEWS
Erik D Plumber LLC

Erik Dow's knowledge and skill is endless. He has worked on plumbing projects from major construction sites to local offices, restaurants and apartment buildings over the last 20 years. When you think of plumbing repairs, a few questions immediately come to mind like, "How much is this really going to cost?" or "Will Erik D Plumber come back if this isn't fixed right?" and "Is Erik D Plumber going to get my house dirty?" Erik has a fair pricing and fast response policy when you call for his plumbing services. He realizes that plumbing problems are probably the most urgent emergencies that homeowners have to deal with, so he will get back to you as quickly as possible. He also understands that being the first to arrive on the scene doesn't help if the cost is too high. Why not work with a skilled professional who won't break the bank. Call or Email Erik D Plumber for an appointment today at 206.719.5758

06/27/2020

EZ Way Plumbing was referred to us through a work friend. They were fantastic. We had a major clog in one of our toilet or sink lines from the house to the septic. The leak had ruined part of the bathroom. They came in, found the problem and cleaned it out the line. I liked that a camera was used and since this was before COVID-19 they shared what they saw on the camera with me. So I could see the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing: clogged sewer line, replace toilet, sink

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

06/07/2017

Great! Henry & his brother are courteous and happy to answer my many questions. I also asked them questions about my dishwasher and they took time to help me with that. Definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 2 toilets and replace hardware for washing machine, and hook up washing machine.

07/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tough clog, but the crew came up with an elegant, effective solution. EZ Way is going on my speed dial.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

11/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a bathtub

08/25/2015

CATEGORY plumbing

•Toilets Repair & Sales •Tankless Service •Water Heater Repair & Sales •Sump Pumps •Low water pressure •Garbage Disposals •Faucet Repair & Sales •Sinks •ADA Products •Dishwasher Problems •Drain Cleaning •Clogged Drains •Showers & Tubs •Gas Leaks & Replacement •Gas Generators •Hot Water on Demand •Repairs & Alterations •Sediment Filtration •Storage Tanks •Pipe Location •Water Service •Water Treatment

SEPTIK TANKS HEATING COOLING POOLS