KANON ELECTRIC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 1745

Milton, WA 98354

We are a residential service company first. We are dedicated to making homes safer which is why we perform a complimentary safety evaluation on every call, that way you will know if there are other safety concerns in your home. With drug tested, background checked and uniformed professional electricians, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or you don't pay....

electrical (89)lighting (4)

09/19/2020

Wonderful..how nice to work with this Co..everybody so pleasant...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
light switches did not work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear you had a great experience and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. Thank you for choosing Kanon and we hope to work with you again in the future!

09/06/2020

It went well. The office sent them to the wrong address but once they arrived at my home the work was done quickly & efficiently..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're happy to hear you were pleased with our service and appreciate your generous 5-star rating!
C

08/08/2020

The electrician was outgoing and friendly but the price was 3 times that of local competitors. They charged an exorbitant amount to "inspect 2 bedrooms" which consisted of sticking a tester into each outlet to test polarity. That resulted in $599! Hindsight, I should have said "thank you but no thank you" but decided just to get the work done and not deal with another day wasted. When I returned h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One outlet had loose wires and the junction box needed the cover put back on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear you were satisfied with your service but understand your concerns about our pricing. If you'd like, please give us a call and we will be happy to discuss our rates with you in more detail. We strive to provide honest service and fair pricing for all our customers, and welcome any feedback on how we can ensure we're reaching our goals. Thanks again for ...

07/31/2020

It went great! Justin and Alec were fantastic. Not only did they share our love for **** culture, but they were professional, courteous, humorous, and provided very high quality work. 5/5 would highly recommend this company and their workers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our A/C unit connected

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

Thanks for your excellent feedback! We are happy to hear you had a great experience and will be sure to share your comments with Justin and Alec. Thanks for choosing Kanon and taking the time to let us know how we're doing!

06/27/2020

They were quickly able to assess the problem and restore the power.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power restored to parts of the home that went out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

05/13/2020

The best experience I could ask for. I had two gentlemen show up and evaluate my home for an upgrade of the panel, was a given a quote for the job, and started the job partially the same day in preparation for the new panel. Kanon handled everything including filing for the permit and getting PSE to come out to my home to turn off the power. I’ve never been so impressed. Well worth the cost for ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New panel to by replaced and updated

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/02/2020

They trouble shot the electrical outlets. They found that the wire connection came loose on something I replaced and that fixed it. They were very professional. They were very considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trouble shoot electrical outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/12/2020

The team (Nathan and Mickey) were on time, friendly and very professional. I have used this company twice now and they did a great job both times. They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved some outlets and added lights to bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

02/17/2020

So great! Nathan and his apprentice were thorough and very friedy/professilnal. I will definently requeat them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed recessed lighting throughout my home, changed 2 light fixtures, fixed inoperable electrical outlets, installed surge protector in electrical box

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the feedback and the review. It is a pleasure for us to serve great customers like you. We strive to provide top notch service every day. We look forward to being your go to electrician should the need arise in the future.

11/26/2019

The work itself was fine; both employees (the electrician + a trainee) were extremely polite and convivial. Both seemed competent and they were respectful and proficient. The only problem I had was with the price. For a half day of work across two nearby properties and no more equipment required than a couple of new outlets, the bill was almost $900. Seemed excessive, even if I was grateful to get...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet repair and replacement, plus some digging to figure out why an outlet wasn't getting power.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

Troubleshooting, panel and service upgrades, electrical repairs, outlet installation, lighting upgrades, generator installation, whole house LED lighting upgrade.

Low voltage, phones, cable, home theater, security camera

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available