British Auto Center LTD

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

We specialize in British Automobiles of all marques. We are based out of West Seattle and have been in business for over 30 years - longer than all the Rover and Jaguar dealers in the area!...

Turn Key Auto Service

From the moment you drop off your car until the time you pick it up, we are ready to listen and have the expertise to maintain your vehicle. Our technicians work directly with you, offering a level of service which dealership mechanics cannot provide. Whether you're broken down or just taking care of routine maintenance, Turn Key is your car care partner....and we're here for you between visits as well if you have any concerns. That makes us the full service dealer alternative.

08/25/2008

They're great, compared to the dealer. Very responsive, thorough, and communicate really, really well. When I asked why the rotors couldn't be resurfaced, they showed me the old rotors and walked me through the differences in layman terms so I could understand. Also, they're less expensive than the dealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had rear brakes, including rotors, replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

07/03/2006

Michael called me within 2 hours of getting my car and had identified the cause. They gave me excellent service, and the car was ready when they said it would be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having problems with my 98 Jag's engine and had been to Seattle Jaguar twice. After spending $3000 and not have the problem fixed and then being asked to spend another $3000, I took it to British Auto Center, and they found the problem immediately and fixed it for $800. I will not go back to Seattle Jaguar but will use British Auto center from now on. I have used them for 20 years for parts and now I can have my cars repaired.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Repair, British Car Repair, English Car Repair, Used Jaguar Parts, Land Rover Used Parts, British cars