Healthy Home Service

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2010

Healthy Home Services is an owner operator firm by Lloyd Hausam. I strive to give my customers the very best in service. In fact my goal is to do such a fantastic job that you would not consider using another company. I have had my carpet and air duct cleaning business for 20 years. I continually seek self-improvement so I may better serve my customers. I have dedicated my business to helping homeowners get the highest return on their carpet investment and having a healthy home to live in. I welcome your inquires and will gladly answer your questions over the telephone. Everything I do is warranted....

Dryer Ducks

71  REVIEWS
Dryer Ducks

WE CLEAN DRYER DUCTS, AIR DUCTS, AND RAIN GUTTERS! FOR DRYER DUCT CLEANINGS: We specialize in keeping your dryer ducts Safe, Clean, and Efficient. Safe, by reducing the risk of dryer fires. Clean, by providing you with fresher smelling laundry and meticulously clean dryer vents. Efficient, by drying your clothes faster, which saves you money by reducing your energy bills and extends the life of your dryer. FOR AIR DUCT CLEANINGS: No one is more thorough with regards to air duct cleaning. We clean and sanitize residential and commercial air duct systems with no mess left behind. Keep your family safe with cleaner air, keep your home clean with less dust, and keep your system efficient with optimal airflow through your ducts. You can never be too careful with the air you breathe each day. FOR GUTTER CLEANINGS: Allow one of our technicians to come out and provide a free, no-obligation price quote for cleaning some or all of your rain gutters. We can also clean off the roof. Whatever service you choose from our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us for your FREE inspection: (509) 315-1119 Tiffany@dryerducks.com

10/06/2015

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

10/24/2014

He did a superb job. He was very efficient and worked within the time constraints he quoted me. When finished, everything was cleaned up perfectly and put back to the original positions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my air ducts of my three story home.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

05/31/2014

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

05/21/2014

Tthe owner/operator, Lloyd Hausan arrived promptly as scheduled, performed each service in a completely professional and thorough manner, and cleaned up afterward.  I couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my air ducts, furnace and A/C units, and the clothes dryer duct.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

04/28/2014

It had never been done. There are 23 of them.  They are absolutely clean. It was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my air ducts.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Carpet, air duct & upholstery cleaning & odor removal.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover