GREENSCAPE

Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

03/03/2020

Good..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

C

02/13/2017

They were having some issues business wise, I can't be certain of that but their ability to get in touch with and schedule was not good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for a sprinkler blow out.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

06/10/2015

Never heard from him again.    I'm tired of people saying they will do something and never follow through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I talked to Joel and asked for a consultation on my lawn and what services he would recommend to revitalize it.   He said he would stop by the property and look at it and then get back to me and even asked for my email address.

CATEGORY lawn service

05/27/2014

It's awesome and wonderful. They've been very nice to work with and the plan eventually worked. He sat down at the table and talked about what would work and what would we've been thinking about. He also gave us alternatives for our yard and not just trying to sell it for money. They followed what we wanted and he helped us achieve our goals rather than selling stuffs we didn't need. We went for w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greenscape provided me a landscaping service and they gave us a bid. I used them for landscape design and architect.

CATEGORY landscaping

09/16/2013

So glad to have this repair done. Last company I contacted this summer, in July told me they would get me an estimate (never got it) then they said they would come out in August to repair ( never called me back and I called them 2 x) never heard from them. Guess they have enough business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They returned our call for an appointment ASAP. Once they were out they addressed everything they could do and what they would have to look into. The main problem was a broken sprinkler line. He came up with a plan and emailed me the estimate that evening. I called the next day an scheduled the repair and it was scheduled for the following Monday (today). The estimate was not clear but decipherable. So today they got here on time and finished the work in great time. Mid range of the estimated time for the job. Both guys were hard working and professional.

CATEGORY lawn service