Dundee Concrete and Landscape

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2011

B Rated | 11 Reviews

Dundee is a locally owned and operated and has been for over 6 years , we have over 15yrs in all areas of landscape, concrete curbing, concrete drivways &patios and concrete restoration and excavation, we are a small company where the owner is involved in all work , we would love to help you take care of any project, and look forward to meeting your every expectation. Additional DBA - Dundee Excavation LLC....

SlabJack Geotechnical

We are a family owned and operated business with locations in Spokane, Greater Seattle, Tri-Cities and East Wenatchee WA. Our company's main office is in East Wenatchee, WA. We have been in business since 2011, our contractor license is #1855s**854dq we are fully insured (1,000,000) and bonded (12,000) and carry all the appropriate insurances to work on your property without any liability to you. 1855slabjacks polyurethane injection SlabJacking is far superior to last centuries Mudjacking. Less invasive, longer lasting, better aesthetically and with a superior warranty. We raise settled concrete porches, patios, pool decks, shop floors, driveways, sidewalks, garage and basement floors, if it's a slab we raise it! We also underseal slabs with voids, rocking driveway and warehouse slabs. If you suspect voids we have the exact material for the problem. We seal leaking culverts, large diameter pipe, Seawall and Bulkheads, and under-seal concrete ditches and spillways. We also seal many thousands of feet of control joints and cracks in concrete using the best Silicones, Polyurea's and Polyurethanes. Other common names for our services are "pressure grouting" "chemical grouting" "SlabJacking" "Polylevel" and "Mudjacking" We are licensed in the state of Washington and Idaho. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover in addition to Business & Personal checks and same day financing is available on approval of credit.

01/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work. Maybe not the best bargain but performed as agreed and actually returned my call vs. the others.

10/19/2015

I was very happy with the service I got from Dundee Concrete.  Each step of the  way they were efficient, punctual and courteous.  The final product was nice looking,  it was level and there was no mess left behind.  I would not hesitate to recommend this company for concrete work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dundee Concrete poured an 8 ft x 14 ft Cement pad which I needed for my new storage shed.

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

08/24/2015

I used Dundee for some projects at my home and they did a great job. Last week I had them install sprinklers at my rental property. While they were putting the controller in the garage they unplugged my tenants freezer so they could plug a light in to see. When they left they forgot to plug the freezer back in and my tenant lost most of the food in the freezer. She called them to complain and they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sprinklers

07/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt a stone retaining wall, widened our concrete driveway, built new front steps. | |The quality was good and they addressed all of our concerns and questions. I gave lower marks for punctuality, as they did postpone or delay work multiple times. | |The price I would say was reasonable, though they are in the higher side of average. Also, they did quote us a price for an iron railing that was double what another company charged (we went with the other company for that project).

03/26/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old sidewalk, stoop, retaining wall and steps. Formed, poured, stamped, finished concrete stairs, patio and entry.

CATEGORY mudjacking

Sprinklers, retaining walls, concrete curbing, driveways, patios, landscaping, excavation, concrete restoration, staining, overlay & sealing.