McCarthy Kitchen & Bathroom Remodel

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2009

F Rated | 108 Reviews

Specializing in interior remodeling, We feel the keys to a successful project is communication and following through in a timely manor. We have built our company on Integrity, and better remodeling ethics....

Zip Drywall

25  REVIEWS
Zip Drywall

With more than 40 years of experience, Zip Drywall is proud to serve Snohomish County, WA and North King County areas with the highest degree of professionalism and attention to detail when it comes to drywall repairs. We'll fix your damaged walls and ceilings so well - you won't even be able to notice where the damage was! Zip Drywall offers, but is not limited to the following services: Drywall repairs Acoustical construction Remodeling New construction projects When it comes to drywall repairs, Zip Drywall is the expert! There is no drywall repair job that is too big or too small. Call Zip Drywall today for a free estimate!

09/04/2019

Everything was great until it came time for this company to perform warranty work. I spent weeks trying to get a response and all I received was the receptionist. When I finally spoke with Rick he stated the company was closed and he had opened up a new company. Beware when contacting this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, glass repair, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

C

03/14/2017

Started off OK. Delayed by cabinet deliveries, etc. Once begun the workers were fast. But at the end the tile surfaces were uneven and the sill corners lacked a bullnose finish, exposed tile edges. Not good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

01/26/2017

They were very professional, came out and gave us a nice bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in some windows for us and put in a bathroom vent.

CATEGORY electrician, replacement windows, ceiling fans

11/12/2016

Great work. Listened to my wants, Rick came with many suggestions for my floors, shower design. He is busy but will keep the workers there from start to finish, will not pull away your worker to start another job. He is a pro and cares about your job. This crew does everything. Going to hire again in a couple of months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath remodel, walk in granite shower, glass slider door, porcelain floors, quiet fan(2), comfort height soft close commodes(3), vinyl floors(2 rooms). 2 other bathrooms also, 1 needed a much needed fan above bath. Took my fiberglass shower and all carpet away, ALL demo included in quote.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

If I could give you guys a review and grade it would be A+, I am so lucky to have re connected with you guys, your friendly and open to material suggestions, this resulted in a better more water proof bathroom, and we definitely achieved a classy bathroom. I appreciate your business and kind words!!

07/01/2016

Rick and his crew were easy to deal with, responsive, and did great work. We are very happy with our new floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bathroom floor

CATEGORY handyman service

I really appreciate your business, the project went smoothly, and finished on time. Thanks for your planning on this project =)

Kitchen Remodels, Bathroom Remodels, Insurance Restoration, Window & Door Replacement, Flooring, Tile, Rot & Water Damage Repair, Decks, Awnings, Laundry Rooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal