Ant Cindy's Pest Control

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2012

Owner/Operator. Have weekly, monthly, quarterly treatments. Do Rodents set-up and Baiting. ...

Classic Insulation & Pest Control

My name is Corey Smith and I am the owner and operator of Classic Insulation & Pest Control. I began working in the pest control industry in 1994 after an honorable discharge from the United States Army. In 1997, I became the owner and have been working in the industry ever since. I have been in this business for over 25 years now and have owned the business for over 25 years. We are Family owned & operated with 18 employees. Cost determined by project size. Additional phone numbers: Seattle (206)367-5707, Everett (425) 259-0008, Lynnwood (425) 742-1740, Lake Stevens (425) 353-4700, Stanwood/Camano (360) 629-3955, Skagit County (360) 424-8190, Eastside (425) 453-2093. Additional contact: Faydra Smith. DBA Classic Clean Up, G B Enterprises of WA LLC, Classic Pest Control Services, Classic Cleanup & Pest Control Services, and Classic Insulation.

06/29/2015

We have Ant Cindy come once a quarter and have been ant free for as long as we've been one of her clients - at least 5 years. She is reliable and thorough and a really nice person on top of it all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed for Carpenter Ants all around our house.

CATEGORY pest control

05/05/2013

Cindy was on time, flexible with our schedule, professional, efficient, articulate, helpful and friendly. We couldn't have been more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are selling our house and the inspector "thought" there "might" be a rodent problem under the house. Our realtor referred us to Cindy & she came right out. She checked out the crawl space thoroughly and found no issue. Because we needed to resolve this for the sale to proceed, she placed some bait for the imaginary rodents and wrote up a report saying problem addressed. She then took a look around the rest of the house and suggested how to make the dryer vent more secure. I think $125 is her standard service call--I sure wouldn't go under the house for that so I felt it was money well spent.

CATEGORY pest control