1st Choice Home Construction Co.

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2012

Shay Barber CFO & Founder A roofer by trade; Shay has an extensive and impressive background in both commercial and residential roofing. Since the early 2000’s, he’s been a proud owner and Field Manger of 1st Choice Home Construction. As a kind hearted leader he continues to contribute to our community year in and year out, by providing roofing to the many family’s in the Pacific North West. He’s a prime example of what great leaders do for their company and community. Highly respected by his employees, contractors and vendors; Shay understands that the work of all contractors are not created equally and is not afraid to roll up his sleeves when help is needed by non-certified installers. He is certified through major manufactures and the company is a 100% full-service roofing business. Shay is awarded as a top rated service, elite service, and a BBB Rating of A+. Lets us provide you with unprecedented roofing and carpentry skills, all while saving you money. That is what we strive to do for our clients!...

Mimos Remodeling LLC

Remodeling kitchen and bathroom , building deck and fence. Exterior painting in the summer , interior painting in winter, . Quality is my goal. 100% reponsabilyty is my nick name .

07/25/2019

I really enjoyed working with Shay and his team! The work was a smaller job, so I was nervous about hiring a large company, so was happy to find 1st Choice Home Construction, which is a small family business. The job was done quickly and effectively. I also really appreciated that when I first called and made an initial appointment for an estimate, it was not a 4 hour/6 hour window. Shay told me h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof/gutter repair

CATEGORY roofing

It was my pleasure, and you were so awesome to work for 😁

07/17/2019

Very friendly, quick, and professional. Manuel left the worksite clean each day. We've since had a home inspector visit our home in preparation for selling and he commented on the excellent job that was done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

07/16/2019

Great. Shay was very quick to respond, easy to communicate with and I got exactly what I wanted in the timeframe I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window repair/replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows

06/06/2019

Shay and his team did a really good job. We needed to replace our skylight before we sold our house. They were efficient, affordable, and professional. I normally do not write reviews, but I was super impressed with my service! They also cleaned our roof and made sure it was in top shape!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skylight Installation

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

05/31/2019

The leak went away, and after weeks of rain, we are convinced that the work was performed professionally! Thanks Shay!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair,skylights

Remodeling*Roofing*Carpentry*Framing*Doors*Dryrot*AllLeaks*Painting*Fencing*Plumbing*Windows*Electrical*Concrete*Tile-Hardwoods & all Flooring*Vinyl Flooring*Kitchen Remodel*Bathroom Remodel*Hauling*All dry rot*Drywall* repair*Siding*Windows*Gutters*Venetian Plaster*Insulation*Pest Control* We're specialize in everything to help save you money, and we have yet to come across a company as skillful and diverse as our own.

Hair Cuts ;)