RTI Services, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/03/2019

2006 196th St SW

Lynnwood, WA 98036

RTI Services is a construction company serving the greater Seattle area. We specialize in composite decking, epoxy floor coatings, deck waterproofing, concrete polishing, rot repair, and general carpentry. The 3 owners each have more than 20 years of experience in the industry as installers, foreman and sales/project management. We explore every solution from the most cost effective fix or install to the highest end and most decorative projects....

decks & porches (9)deck cleaning (8)woodworking (2)siding companies (2)home remodeling (2)picture framing (2)floor buffing (1)basement waterproofing (2)gutter repair (1)

02/15/2021

We had a great experience with RTI. They came by to double check the work and even saw something that needed to be fixed and did it. They didn’t try to upswell me or convince me to do things I didn’t want. They listened to my needs and gave me a bid for that. Everyone was very nice and courteous! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/26/2021

It was great! The RTI team were communicative, efficient, and careful in all things. They have exceptional personal service (talking us through each part of the process in ways we clearly understood) and rock-solid deck work. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs on an old deck that had been poorly constructed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

10/24/2020

Quality work. I came by RTI Services quite by accident & while discussing another potential project found they also do decks /porches. I had another company coming out for a bid so asked RTI to do the same. The time, effort, detail & price provided by TJ @ RTI left no doubt they were the choice. The front porch is beautiful - as many neighbors - who gave unsolicited approval attest to. I again cho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New porch / decks & siding repair

CATEGORY decks,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I’m glad you are pleased with our work.

10/22/2020

They have been to work with so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the Behr product Deck Over on my deck. The product has peeled and I would like to remove the Deck Over and then stain my deck. If this isn't possible, I will need to replace the entire deck (except supports).

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

07/06/2020

The team from RTI did a fine job replacing our old deck and front porch. The estimate process was through, fair, low pressure and professional. They even suggested we could save some money if we kept the deck the original height and used some of the existing structure. The workers were on time, did their day's work and kept the site clean. There was a delay with the railing we wanted, and we were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and porch replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

12/15/2019

Josh from RTI Services was professional and did a good job refinishing my concrete floor in my home office. He stuck to the schedule and budget, and he also communicated well throughout all phases of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish concrete floor in home office

CATEGORY remodeling,basement waterproofing,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

12/09/2019

We are very happy with the results of our project completed by RTI. Our 5 year old deck was due for resealing. TJ was very attentive to meeting on time, having the crew on site as scheduled and completing the job to our great satisfaction. The crew that came was polite, informative and completed their work very quickly. All aspects of doing business were highly professional. I would highly recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reseal concrete deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You were a pleasure to work with as well.

11/26/2019

They did a great job. Communication was excellent, they stayed on schedule, and cleaned up behind themselves every day. Very happy with the overall outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild the deck with Trex and a rain escape system

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!

08/19/2019

He came out the same day, was professional and I have receive his estimate which was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A good amount of cedar siding, fascia and banister repair on the exterior of the building.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

WOW [Member Name Removed]! An “A” review and we didn’t even do any work yet!? Thank you sir!

08/01/2019

I have hired countless contractors for work on my homes over my lifetime and the RTI team is definitely one of the best! They acted professionally every step of the way. All the way from initial assessment and cost estimate to the day-to-day work and the final walk thru and clean up. The communication was top-notch. I knew exactly what was being done and when it will be done. My project was especi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface Deck Over Living Space

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Photo for RTI Services, LLC - 2006 196th St SW, Lynnwood, WA - 38020583

RTI Services specializes in deck waterproofing, epoxy and resinous floor coatings, rot repair, concrete polishing, crack injection, floor leveling/flattening, window caulking and basement waterproofing.

RTI Services DOES NOT pour new concrete or finish hardwood floors