Hillside Roofing & Gutters

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since October 2005

Residential roofing & gutter specialist.Thousands of roofs done in Greater Seattle since 1983.Small company with ''hands on'' control by staff with nearly 100 years of combined experience.We will quote your roof, complete on schedule & budget. Only then will we invoice you for services....

Superior Stone Manufacturing

Superior Stone Manufacturing and Masonry. Since 2007. Specializing in Chimney Repair, tuck pointing, Chimney Cap Repair, Fireplace refacing, Installation of stone and stone veneer on front entries, masonry walls, pavers, outdoor fireplace and pizza ovens, Fireplace cleaning, and pressure washing. Thank you we really appreciate your business

06/01/2017

Hillside Roofing was excellent. They were courteous, prompt, did the work very quickly and were very professional. I would hire them again if needed. Very happy customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

05/01/2017

Job and communication were done very professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof was installed

04/13/2016

In the process of cleaning moss off of my chimney, I found soft spots in the roof around it.  I called Hillside, and spoke with Dan South.  We made an appointment for him to come take a look at the roof mid week the next week.  He arrived a little early, which worked out well for me.  He looked at the roof, and said that the problem was with my chimney, and not the roof.  He said the soft spots wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked soft spots in front of my chimney, and then checked out the rest of the roof.

02/26/2015

We purchased an Angie's List deal. We contacted the company right after purchasing the deal and the company sounded as if they had sold too many deals and were busy.  They took our name and number and told us they would call back.  They never did.  We contacted them again a couple months later and left a message.  We never received a call back.  We wasted $200 on an Angie's List deal and did not r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased an Angie's List Deal to have our roof inspected.  Contacted the company several times.  Reached them once and they told us they would call back.  They never did.  Called again and left a message with no response.

05/24/2014

2&1/2 days of work for a tri-level house. You have to wait your turn for them to start but it was done cleanly and with no complaints. The installers were courteous and knowledgable and worked hard. When they finished the roof,lawn and gutters were whistle clean. My worst problem was deciding which color roof to select.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced existing asphalt shingles, provided updated venting system, cut off some rotting beam ends, replaced a sheet of failing plywood, removed old roofing and cleaned it all up.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential roofing, gutters & skylights.composition roofing, cedar shake roofing, torch down roofing. All types of gutters & gutter conversations

gutter cleaning & roof cleaning