Country Carpenter

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2929 Larch Way

Lynnwood, WA 98036

We are a local Pacific Northwest company based within the Seattle metropolitan area, our number one goal is your 100% customer satisfaction and future recommendation. We’re a family values based business and have been in the industry for over 18 years specializing in outdoor carpentry, building custom decks, patio covers, gazebo’s and enhancements to make your home complete....

deck building (72)fence company (2)sunroom and patio (1)awning installation (1)woodworking (12)home remodeling (4)landscape lighting (2)pool and spa cleaning (1)picture framing (1)

04/08/2020

Wonderful and very professional. They built a very well constructed deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a new deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

07/12/2019

Excellent! The workers, Chris & Tyler, did an exceptional job on our deck. They were always on time and when they were going to be late Ronnie, their boss, would let us know. If we have other projects that need to be done we’ll definitely call Country Carpenter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace our old deck using Azek material.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Photo for Country Carpenter - 2929 Larch Way, Lynnwood, WA - 37988735

05/02/2019

Great job by Ronnie and team in delivering a high quality beautiful deck ahead of schedule and on budget. Ronnie's team was referred from Timbertek themselves which gave us confidence in picking them and their proposal was competitive with others we received. The crew showed care in every detail of the deck that we will enjoy for years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Remodel from Wood to Composite

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Photo for Country Carpenter - 2929 Larch Way, Lynnwood, WA - 37852500

03/24/2019

Ronnie and his crew replaced our old deck with a new, composite deck with glass railings. Overall, we are very pleased with the quality of work. It’s been a few weeks since Ronnie and his team got done with the project, and I’ve had the time to closely inspect the deck. I’m happy to confirm that I’ve found the workmanship on the project to be immaculate and am yet to find anything approaching a de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project entailed extending the square footage of the deck from 300 to 340 ft.² and adding a flight of stairs down to the backyard. We also installed the TimberTech DrySpace under-deck drainage system. Additionally, Ronnie provided us with the drawings/plans to help secure the permits from the city.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Reviews like this is what we live for. We do try to put detail into projects that only some folks see, but even if they don't we hope that the friends and family that may visit will. The [Member Name Removed] family were very pleasant to work for and gave me the reins to do what needed to be done with there visions in mind. I only wish that we could put up pictures on the site to show everyone, bu...

01/23/2019

They were very respectful to my elderly mother (the homeowner), did a great job at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my mom's deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/04/2019

Prompt response to go over scope of work and get estimate. Price was comparable to other quotes, we did our own demo and obtained own permits to keep costs down. Beautiful craftsmanship, hard working team, project completed in s timely manner. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild 2nd story deck, add stairs and replace front porch deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Photo for Country Carpenter - 2929 Larch Way, Lynnwood, WA - 37640166

10/25/2018

They were efficient, prompt, and did excellent work. They showed up exactly when they said they would, worked hard, and cleaned up when they left. Their estimate was spot on and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finishing an Azek (Timbertech Deck) and install Evolutions railing, where a prior contractor was fired

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

09/19/2018

I heard great things about Country Carpenters and decided to call them. Ronnie met me the next day from there it was smooth as silk. He and his team were busy so my deck project was put on his list. When the time came his team was professional and punctual. It took just a couple of weeks and he surpassed my expectations. Lots of attention to detail. I'll use them again whenever I need any carpentr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an old deck torn down and a new one built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

09/18/2018

Turned out beautiful, and the company was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck railing replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

09/17/2018

Ronnie and his crew are extremely knowledgeable, professional and experienced. The work they do is extremely high quality and they do the right thing. I had two somewhat complicated projects, Country Carpenter had the expertise to tackle the challenging nature of both of them. They showed up on time, worked very hard and kept me posted the whole way through and provided solid solutions to the chal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original Project-Deck rebuild and expansion. Second Project-Rebuild staircase on steep slope

CATEGORY decks,fencing,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2018

Photo for Country Carpenter - 2929 Larch Way, Lynnwood, WA - 37405710

Patio covers & gazebos. Decks. Fencing. Trellis. Pergolas. Arbors. Railings. Lighting. Planter boxes. Skirting lattice. Benches.

Ask for details.