American Crawlspace Cleanouts

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since February 2009

Locally owned & operated. PSE and PUD Authorized contractor. Rebates and tax credits are available now. Additional phone numbers - East side - (425) 823-9790, North end (425) 353-0354, (206) 365-5467 & (425) 742-8764. Award Winning. Additional DBAs - American Crawlspace & Pest Services Inc, American Pest Services. Award winning....

Envirosmart Solution Inc.

Envirosmart Solution Inc. is an insulation, HVAC and Duct cleaning company Located in Renton Washington and service all the puget sound area around Seattle and established in 2004. We are local & family owned and operated business who strive to provide the best service experience for each individual customer from the smallest to the biggest projects. We are offering an energy efficiency and indoor air quality improvement for your house including crawl space and attic clean up, insulation Removal and installation, HVAC services and duct cleaning. We will be glad to serve with all of your needs and will do the best to help you get your project done by YOUR schedule and by your budget. :)

Offers by Envirosmart Solution Inc. on Angie's List

03/04/2020

They were very good and I'm still using the pest control side of the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned up my attic and put insulation on my attic. I also use them for pest control.

CATEGORY insulation

07/24/2019

Chris, the inspector, arrived on time and after his inspection he told us that nothing urgent needed doing and showed us a photograph, for the crawlspace, where a little bit of insulation had fallen down. Very reassured and would call them again if I needed any work doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked for an inspection of our crawlspace and to do any work necessary.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

12/06/2018

Spectacular. Had 2 man crew for 7.5 hrs complete a 1440 + sq foot crawl space. Several years ago rats had tore up insulation and left rat droppings. The crew set up a plastic barrier between the inside closet and outside entrance to contain the debris they hauled out of the crawl space. They vacuumed for residue that had not been taken up by the ground barrier that was rolled up. All debris hauled...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
completely clean out 30 yr old crawl space insulation and ground barrier; replace with current code R25 batting insulation, insulation of pipes

CATEGORY insulation

02/27/2018

I’d highly recommend American Crawlspace. I thought they did a good job and were excellent with follow-up. Through the exclusion process, there were a couple of vent screens that didn’t get fully sealed. Also, there was a strange issue where a bunch of dust covered the entire first floor of our house after the work in the crawlspace was completed. To this day, we can’t figure out what caused the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In my crawlspace, I got the vapor barrier removed and replaced. I also got exclusions work completed in my crawlspace, and the ducting sealed and insulated.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

01/22/2018

They were very prompt and professional. They built a new crawlspace door for me that was tight-fitting and kept rodents out. They did a great job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New crawlspace door

CATEGORY pest control

Attic and crawl space insulation removal and installation, full service pest control, crawlspace drainage & sump pumps.

MasterCard, Check, Visa