Airpros Energy

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160930

23502 35th Ave W

Lynnwood, WA 98036

Our team of experienced HVAC Seattle workers can handle any job, no matter how big or small. Need a new gas furnace to meet your Seattle heating needs? Weve got you covered. Looking for Bellevue air conditioning? Not a problem. It doesnt matter if you live in a small apartment that needs a new HEPA filter or a large business with a long list of Seattle or Bellevue heating and air conditioning needs. Just give us a call, and well be happy to help....

hvac repair (81)gas leak repair (5)fireplace repair (5)water heater repair and installation (4)gas fireplace repair (3)plumber (1)

03/25/2020

I won't call any other heating or AC experts ever again. Twice now, I've had incomparable experiences. I had another highly reputed company come diagnose my failed furnace and provide an estimate, but AirPros' price for the same part and repair was much more reasonable and furnace repairs are not cheap, so the difference mattered significantly. AirPros also treated me like family. Go with this fam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

12/11/2019

I'd been wanting to get of our old electric baseboard heaters for a long time, and replace it with something more efficient, and Mark helped my understand the differences between a ductless mini-split system and a ducted heatpump system. Even in our small house, the ducted system was the way to go. Mark and his installers were professional and efficient, and answered all my questions. When the the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ducted heatpump system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

11/06/2019

Mark and his guys helped us install a new AC last summer. They arrived on time and did a great job! So when I was looking for someone to do the maintenance of our furnace, I called them. Todd went above and beyond my expectations. He finished the job and even helped fix my hinge. Both Mark and Todd strike me as very genuine people. And I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install AC, furnace and AC maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

09/12/2018

The technician was professional, answered questions, and offered some quick research to one of my questions and get back to me. Work was completed quickly and he explained what I can expect after the maintenance (potential orders from the work and temperature settings). I have scheduled them for next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Annual Maintenance - Heat Pump and dual indoor units

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

08/06/2018

Job was done on time, on the date that was agreed on. No surprises at all and Mark and his team were extremely professional and went above and beyond to ensure the job was done right the first time. Mark had the best prices in the market and wasn't a pushy sales rep like some of the other companies we contacted. Highly recommend Mark's team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new AC unit to existing Furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

07/24/2018

Mark's guys went above and beyond to replace my old furnace with a high efficiency model from Lennox, and upgrade my old electronic water heater to a gas water heater. It's done on time and passed inspection. We highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing furnace and water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

03/14/2018

When Airpros installed our central air a few years ago, I got a quote for a tankless water heater. We waffled on it for a long while, but our old one was getting kind of flaky. When I got back in touch, Mark honored the existing quote despite a slight price increase in the water heater. They came on the day stated, installed the new water heater, and removed the old. They left no mess and were don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing gas water heater with tankless gas water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

COST $3,539.8

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

11/13/2017

David Miller was great. While cleaning the furnace, he found a potential problem with the bearings. He recognized the problem and gave me an estimate on future work needed. David did not push me to buy, but will in the near future. He took the entire fireplace apart and found a replacement in his truck. David did an excellent job and he was very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace cleaned and maintenance of fireplace

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, gas logs

COST $359.42

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

11/03/2017

They did a great job. The only thing was they didn't contact us back within the time they mentioned. They had to get us a part and said they would call back in a week. We called them back in 2 weeks and they said they would call us back within a week (which they did). Everything else they fixed was done just right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplace fan.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

D

10/22/2017

The first install was terrible. Tons of back pressure so th unit was extremely loud, installed the filter backwards(then realized it so they cut off the sheet metal rails to slide the electronic cleaners elements in hoping that would work), ran the lines in the wrong way and nothing was sealed. They came reinstalled everything but wired the fan on permanently and siliconed the entire AC access pan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them install a Lennox AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Customer was asking for us to seal a door shut that is meant for access for annual maintenance and cleaning. This would have caused unit to be unmaintainable. We did not refuse, we told him that this is a door that should not be sealed shut due to that fact. He said he understood our explanation and allowed us to finish our annual maintenance checkup.

Install gas furnaces. Air conditioning. Heat pumps. Water heaters. On-demand water heaters. Standby generators. Electronic air cleaners. Hepa filters. Gas fireplace insert. Custom duct work. Gas piping.

We do not hold a Washington Electrical or Plumbing license and subcontract all plumbing and electrical services.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available