AARD PEST CONTROL

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since April 2005

AARD Pest Control is a family owned business that has been serving the community since 1980. We strive to go above and beyond expectations! Please feel free to give us a call for you pest control needs! Additional Phone Numbers - 206-575-3319 - 425-353-5961...

Madrona Insulation

62  REVIEWS
Madrona Insulation

Madrona Insulation seeks to provide home improvement and energy-saving solutions for existing homes in a socially responsible way. Properly insulating your home will conserve energy and lower your heating and cooling costs. It will be quieter and more comfortable. We offer a variety of insulation and weatherization services for Seattle, Tacoma and Bellevue, Washington, in King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties. DBA Madrona Home Services LLC

Offers by Madrona Insulation on Angie's List

04/21/2020

It was a very easy process. They called me back quickly and were able to come out the next day and spray. I liked that they will come out quarterly to spray and I don't need them to come out I can just let them know so they don't have any long-term con

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ants.

09/17/2018

They were great - explained the process then followed through. Based on their honesty and good work, I actually canceled a long-term contract with another company and hired them instead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yellow-jacket nest removal

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for taking time to review AARD Pest Control. We appreciate your feedback! We are happy to have you as a customer!

08/23/2018

Bill, the owner, came out He checked the perimeter of my house and crawl space. And determined I don't need his services. Eventhough, I didn't have him do anything past his evaluation, I am giving Bill and his company an 'A' rating, for integrity and honesty. I will definitely call Bill again, if and when I have any other pest issues!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

08/13/2018

Had to give it 2 treatments, but very nice, very professional, gave a lot of good information. Felt so comfortable am having them do quarterly visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest elimination

05/30/2018

She was prompt and the ants are gone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterminate carpenter ants

CATEGORY pest control

We provide services for: Rodent Control, Roaches, Silverfish, Fleas, Flies Bees, Wasps, Pantry Pests, Carpet Beetles, Bird Control, Fungi, Termites, Inspections for Real Estate Transactions, Anobids, Carpenter Ants, Moisture Ants, Bed bugs and Odor Control.

Live animal trapping and yard spraying. Crawl and attic space clean up, removal and replacement of insulation and vapor barrier. Garage and outbuilding clean out.

Check, Visa, MasterCard