Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since November 2009

Molecular Inc is a licensed installer of Nu-Flow in-place pipe lining solutions are non-destructive, eco-friendly, non-invasive, cost-effective and can be installed in a fraction of the time. Nu Flow’s patented processes utilize pull-in-place technology that only require pipe access points (clean outs that should already exist for maintenance). The epoxy liner is pulled into place and then left to cure, so there is no damage or disruption to the building, tenants or residents....

JZ Brothers Services

JZ Brother's Services is known to be the most trust worthy home services company in all of Vancouver, WA. We work diligently and professionally to give you the results you are looking for. We are licensed, bonded and insured and have more than 35 years of experience overall. We do general cleaning, landscaping, roof cleaning, power washing, window washing, and much more. We cover 120-mile radius from Vancouver and we are ready to step into your property to make it look and work as good as new.

Offers by JZ Brothers Services on Angie's List

09/26/2016

They did a fantastic job. The process truly is no-dig. They did it all through the cleanout. They installed the new sewer line. They explained every step of the process to me, and at the end, showed me the new line with the remote camera. Everything is sealed up. I had a pretty bad rat problem because the break in the old line allowed them to tunnel to the surface. The rats are gone, and the new s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new sewer line. The old line cement line was broken where it connected to the cast iron line that comes out of my house.

CATEGORY plumbing

12/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me second opinion on my sewer line. They scoped the sewer and showed me that there was no break. They talked me through the footage. They offered to come back out to clean the roots (a service that is not usually performed). They did not try to sell me on the service they usually provide (pipe lining). They returned and cleaned my sewer. They scoped it again to ensure quality. Very professional

CATEGORY drain cleaning

11/21/2009

They came out to evaluate the sewer line. Determined it had tree roots in the line. Cleaned the roots, placed special patch to seal the line. Job done. No digging. Saved my prize Asian Pear tree that was the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molecular is the local service provider for NuFlow pipe relining. They repair pipes without removing the pipe or digging the landscape up.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

We offer Sewer repair without digging. Small diameter pipe lining of drain lines. Camera scope of sewer lines.

Drain unclogging- please call your local rooter service

Check, Visa, PayPal