MIDAS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since May 2005

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

11/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I understand they had to get the car to do the intermittent shutting off while driving problem that it was doing before in order for them to fix it, and they didn't get it to. I think they are a decent place and he didn't want to charge me for fixing a number of things and then have that not be the problem, that makes sense so I would say I may go to them for other services. However they only had the car for a couple hours in the morning and a couple hours in the afternoon. He could have suggested some other routes of action maybe, that would have been helpful considering I still had to figure out how to deal with a very dangerous issue. | |I think it would have been worth it to at least inspect a couple of areas that could have been the possible reason for the car having trouble starting and then shutting off while driving. He said he knew it wasn't the fuel line because if it was an issue with fuel not reaching properly to the engine it would have shown up during the hours it was there that day, even though it always happened to me from sitting overnight. I'm not sure what the problem was, but I wish he would have maybe tried looking into things just in case. Still seemed like a nice guy who ran it and it would still be a good place for more clear-cut problems I think.

11/09/2006

Was scheduled when I wanted. They started the job on time. It took 2 hrs. They should have had the brake shoes on hand instead of ordering them after I arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rear brakes.

07/05/2005

THE PEOPLE AT MIDAS WERE VERY HELPFUL, HONEST AND ACCOMMODATING. THEY GAVE ME STRAIGHTFORWARD ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS AND WERE VERY FLEXIBLE WITH MY SCHEDULE AND WHEN I COULD BRING MY CAR IN FOR REPAIR. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REASONABLE PRICES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I TOOK MY SUV INTO MIDAS FOR THEM TO DIAGNOSIS A SUSPECTED MUFFLER PROBLEM. AFTER A FREE DIAGNOSTICS REPORT, THEY CONCLUDED THAT I NEEDED A NEW MUFFLER. THEY GAVE ME A QUOTE, ORDERED THE PART AND PERFORMED THE WORK.

CATEGORY muffler repair

06/21/2005

MIDAS WORKERS WERE ALL VERY FRIENDLY AND NICE. THEY WERE QUICK AND OFFERED EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND I AM SURE THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME I WOULD BE GOING THERE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HAD TO TAKE MY CAR IN TO MIDAS AND HAVE A NEW MUFFLER PUT ON IT THE OTHER ONE WAS DRAGGING DOWN, BROKE OFF.

CATEGORY muffler repair

05/24/2005

THE SERVICE WAS FINE. THERE WAS SOMEWHAT OF A WAIT TO GET IN BUT THEY WORKED EFFICIENTLY ONCE THEY GOT THE CAR IN THE GARAGE. THEY GUARANTEE THEIR WORK WHICH IS NICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY HUSBAND TOOK OUR CAR INTO THEIR SHOP TO BE LOOKED AT AND REPAIRED. THEY CHECKED AND REPLACED SOME NECESSARY PARTS IN THE TRANSMISSION AND ALSO REPAIRED A REAR TAIL LIGHT COVER THAT WAS BROKEN.

CATEGORY auto repair

AUTO SERVICE INCLUDING PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & OIL CHANGES, BRAKES, EXHAUST, TIRES, STEERING/SUSPENSION/ALIGNMENT, STARTING & CHARGING/BATTERIES, ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM, CLIMATE CONTROL.