Healthy Hound

Angie's List since June 2005

Rock Creek Kennels, Inc.

When you leave your dog or cat in someone else’s care, you don’t want to leave them with just any pet sitter. You want to place them with a boarding kennel that’s not only Certified and staffed by pet care professionals, but you want those care givers to treat your animal like family. For more than 30 years Rock Creek Kennels, Inc., located in Hillsboro, and serving the entire Portland, Oregon area, has been doing just that. At Rock Creek Kennels we treat each and every animal as if they were our own. Browse through our web site (or better yet, visit us in person) to see why at Rock Creek Kennels, we’re family!

Offers by Rock Creek Kennels, Inc. on Angie's List

C

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overnight dog care. They charge like a hotel with ck in & ck out times. Not fully disclosed. Price on the high side. Would not use again. Cannot recommend.

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maysie looked great after being boarded with Healthy Hound from Dec 4-14, 2014. We had an ill family member in Europe and have never been gone from her that long. | |At this time, we paid approx. $20/night boarding x10 and added "Doggie Day Care" roughly every third day at an additional $12/day. This allowed her all day play instead of only playing a couple times a day. But the kennels are reasonably large and open and they can see other dogs and people when they're not out. We had her nails clipped. It was only $5! They'll give two or three meds if needed at no additional cost. | |This is the second time we've used Healthy Hound, but it was several years prior and with a different dog. We plan to use them again for Doggie Day Care when we're gone all day...and THEY can clip her nails for me too! :)

07/04/2013

As the dogs had never stayed there before, I appreciated the fact that they asked us to bring dogs in for a and quot;testand quot; before the actual stay. Dogs were happy and healthy when I picked them up. My dogs are really picky eaters but the caretakers made sure they ate the food I provided them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took care of my two little dogs.

03/19/2013

Healthy Hound is a dog kennel, pet store and they do some grooming. I asked around before taking my dog here and got all great reviews from friends! They perform an interview to see what the personality of the dog and decide if they are a good fit for the facility. They did a flea test as well, which we were happy about. They also have areas for difference size dogs and different temperaments. I f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Kennel.

06/29/2005

THE STAFF AT HEALTHY HOUNDS ARE FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPETENT. THEY AIM TO PLEASE AND ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS THEY CARRY, THOUGH A BIT EXPENSIVE, BUT WORTH IT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HEALTHY HOUNDS PROVIDE THE GROOMING CARE I NEED FOR MY SHOW DOGS. THEY ALSO PROVIDE THE DAYCARE I NEED FOR THEM, AS WELL AS SUPPLY THE DOG FOOD I FEED THEM.

CATEGORY pet grooming