Bud Clary - Longview

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since May 2005

B Rated | 9 Reviews

We offer the finest in new and used auto sales. We have been family owned and managed since 1959 treating every customer like family. We sell and service Chevrolet, Subaru, Ford, Dodge, Honda and Toyota vehicles throughout the state of Washington....

Cooper's Auto Service, Inc.

10 Employees. Family owned & operated. Use subcontractors for auto body work. Most repairs are charged by a flat rate. May contact through email

Award 2019

03/04/2014

We have a prepaid plan for oil changes that we purchased when we bought the car and that is the only reason we continue to return for this service at this dealership. When we leave instructions for where to call if there are other repair issues that come to light, they are rarely followed. Today's service followed that pattern. My wife brought the car in for the oil changed, asked the service mana...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, lube and routine inspection/fluid check

CATEGORY auto repair

07/23/2013

My car got and quot;T-Bonedand quot; requiring a lot of repair. Took it to Bud Cleary and they gave it a prompt inspection, told me how long it would probably take, and did the repair! They were professional, and did what they said they would do. The work was done to perfection, and I'm very satisfied with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did the insurance repair of my 2011 Toyota Sienna

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

Thank you for your kind words.

04/26/2013

They are good. They seem to be very professional when they wash my car every time after 3000 miles. I would continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bud Clary auto service about two weeks ago for oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your kind words.

05/28/2010

Quick estimate, and able to take it in the same day. Delivered it 4 days later as promised. Looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and painted dented panel on pickup.

CATEGORY auto body repair

06/21/2005

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS SERVICE. THE EMPLOYEES AT BUD CLARY WERE WILLING TO LISTEN AND THEY DID THEIR BEST TO FIX MY PROBLEM. I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IN 2005 I TOOK MY 1975 CHEVY PICKUP TO BE WORKED ON AT BUD CLARY. IT WAS $1000 FOR A TURBO 350. THEY TOOK MY OLD TRANNY AND SENT IT TO THE MANUFACTURER AND REPLACED MINE WITH A NEW ONE.

CATEGORY transmission repair

Auto sales, painting & body work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express