All Phase Tree Service

Angie's List since May 2005

Here at All Phase Tree Service we are celebrating our 25th year in business. We specialize in Tree Removal. We also specialize in stump grinding, trimming, shrubbery, and hedges. We do have a 60ft bucket truck for those tough to reach places. We can provide you with and tree removal service that you can imagine. We are locally owned and operated. We work with residential or commercial businesses, and we are licensed bonded and insured. We do work with most insurance companies....

Cascade Tree Works LLC

Welcome to Cascade Tree Works! We provide tree service in Vancouver, WA. Our professional tree care services include pruning , trimming, preservation and cabling. We also do tree removal and stump grinding. Our arborists in Vancouver, WA are highly trained to give quality tree service. So if you need a specialist in tree pruning, removal, and preservation or stump grinding, hedge, and shrub care – give us a call. We will listen to your tree care needs and workout a plan to meet your expectations. We take pride in our dedication and trustworthy work ethic. Whether it’s removing damaged trees due to a storm or maintaining the health of a tree, we will complete the job with a great degree of professionalism. When you hire us, we guarantee prompt, reliable, and fair services. We want you to be 100% satisfied. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. The best complement we could get is you referring a friend to us. Contractors Registration # CASCATW889CP

06/23/2017

Gave us a fair bid. Got the work done early. Only complaint is due to me not realizing, or being informed of the mess left behind from stump grinding. I would have paid for the mess to be hauled off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal.

09/16/2009

The owner came out and gave me a quote and explained how they would do the work. He also gave me option of choosing if I should clean up the mess or they would. They stuck to their estimate and completed the work in a reasonable amount of time. I was satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed my trees.

01/04/2009

They even paused momentarily for me to snap photos of major steps. When I used sign language (because of the noise of the machinery) they understood and neatly cut ten nice cedar boughs to use in pots for the front porch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large cedar growing too close to deck, house, and manhole cover and sewer. Crew of four or five cut branch by branch, drug to front and chopped, thoroughly cleaning up everything down to blowing off debris from large deck and long driveway. moving and replacing heavy wooden arch. Also cut off several other huge branches from other trees. Took all of ten minutes off for lunch!

06/20/2005

THEY DID A GREAT JOB FOR US, THEY USED SEVERAL LARGE PIECES OF EQUIPMENT TO CUT OFF THE TALL LIMBS AND ALL THE SMALL LIMBS AND THEN SHREDDED THEM AND TOOK THEM OFF. THE NEXT DAY THEY STARTED CUTTING ALL THE BIG STUFF AND FINISHED THAT DAY. THEY DID A REAL NICE CLEAN UP JOB IN THE WHOLE YARD AND STREET.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FIRST THEY CAME OUT TO SEE IF THE LARGE WALNUT TREE COULD BE REMOVED EASY OR IF THEY NEEDED SPECIAL EQUIPMENT.

05/03/2005

ALL PHASE WAS VERY GOOD AT THIS RISKY JOB! THIS WAS SOMETHING THAT WE HAD CALLED SEVERAL DIFFERENT PLACES AND COULDN'T EVEN GET THEM TO RETURN A PHONE CALL, BUT ALL PHASE DID AND THEY WE ABLE TO COME OUT A WEEK LATER AND REMOVE THE TREE AS WELL AS TRIM UP A FEW OTHER TREES FOR US.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD TO HAVE A TREE REMOVED FROM THE SIDE OF OUR CARPORT TO PREVENT IT FROM DROPPING BRANCHES ON THE NEW SHOP.

All Phase Tree Service