Dryer Ducks

A 70 Reviews

Angie's List since March 2014

2130 N Wolfe Penn St

Liberty Lake, WA 99019

WE CLEAN DRYER DUCTS, AIR DUCTS, AND RAIN GUTTERS! FOR DRYER DUCT CLEANINGS: We specialize in keeping your dryer ducts Safe, Clean, and Efficient. Safe, by reducing the risk of dryer fires. Clean, by providing you with fresher smelling laundry and meticulously clean dryer vents. Efficient, by drying your clothes faster, which saves you money by reducing your energy bills and extends the life of your dryer. FOR AIR DUCT CLEANINGS: No one is more thorough with regards to air duct cleaning. We clean and sanitize residential and commercial air duct systems with no mess left behind. Keep your family safe with cleaner air, keep your home clean with less dust, and keep your system efficient with optimal airflow through your ducts. You can never be too careful with the air you breathe each day. FOR GUTTER CLEANINGS: Allow one of our technicians to come out and provide a free, no-obligation price quote for cleaning some or all of your rain gutters. We can also clean off the roof. Whatever service you choose from our company, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Contact us for your FREE inspection: (509) 315-1119 Tiffany@dryerducks.com...

dryer vent cleaning (59)air duct cleaning (28)gutter cleaning (1)

11/19/2020

Personnel arrived on time,explained exactly what he would be doing. After he was finished he told me about other services they could provide. Very professional, efficient and courteous. Excellent job. Would recommend Dryer Ducks to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of dryer vent/ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

Thank you for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy that you were pleased with our services.

08/24/2020

Fantastic! Mike, the gentleman who preformed the work was timely, professional and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all Duct work and vents in my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

08/06/2020

This was the first time I used this company for duct cleaning. The price was on par with past cleaning $330. I got a good discount for having my dryer vent clean at the same time. The gentleman was very professional and cleaned up after each vent cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to serve you!

02/14/2020

Very well. They made contact when they were on the way, arrived in a timely manner, did the work and left everything else just like they found it. I would recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning air ducts from the furnace

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

01/12/2020

This company is excellent. They responded to my call immediately and set up a date within 5 days for an estimate for the work, and scheduled us the next day. they were prompt and professional in their communication with me, telling me when the work would be done and who the workman would be. Michael contacted me when he was on his way, and arrived on schedule. He spent the day cleaning our vents w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air vents and dryer vent cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

Thank you of the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our company and we're eve more excited that you're breathing cleaner, dust-free air! We would be honored to serve you again in the future.

10/08/2019

Excellent! Michael was professional, knew what he was doing, and explained things along the way. We would definitely use Dryer Ducks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/06/2019

Very professional. Provided quote before any work was to be done. Wonderful customer service. Michael was professional, informative and courteous when he arrived to clean my dry vents. I've used them before and will continue to do so. Easy to schedule an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

09/28/2019

The entire experience was great. Everyone who we worked with was professional, efficient, punctual, and friendly. We definitely would hire them again and refer them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out duct work and reattaching the dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy that you're happy, and we appreciate your business. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review! -The Dryer Ducks Team

08/27/2019

Very professional and thorough. The little duck left at the end plus the friendliness of everyone will be the reason Im telling people I know to use their services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/23/2019

Service was prompt and company communicated well. I appreciated Michael's willingness to walk me through the process. He went above and beyond by crawling under my deck to clean the vents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning dryer ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019