DaBella - Spokane

A 126 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since August 2015

23502 E Knox Ave Suite B

Liberty Lake, WA 99019

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality....

roofing (79)window (35)siding (16)gutter installation (13)home remodeling (4)

12/09/2020

It’s a Game. Brandon is a good salesman, only problem is he DOES NOT follow through. Nor does the company show any interest in Customer Service. In calling the Spokane office the phone would ring and ring. After calling for three weeks to see if and when Dabellia would start, no one answered the phone. After calling them twice in one day, we called the 1-800 number to Dabellia Main Office only to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback regarding this, as it allows us to resolve issues quickly. We regret to hear that you have not enjoyed your experience so far with DaBella. I have reached out to my General Manager and he has let me know that we have contacted you and have a plan set in place to resolve your concerns. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer care tea...

10/30/2020

No work done yet. Inspection done, paperwork done. Salesman does a pretty good job, a little bit on the hard sell. The number of hoops and signatures and trips out for more paperwork are a little much. Have fingers crossed that the roofing crew get us done soon, and that there are no snags.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Hi there! Thank so much for the feedback. This really help us provide our customers with the best service possible. I have reached out to manager to give you a call and update you on your project as we progress. If you have any questions or concerns, please give our customer care team a call at 855-322-3552. Have a great day!

10/29/2020

Eric Burger and Josh Cwrra came by are house and where kind

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ruffing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Thanks for the feedback!

10/23/2020

kobin gave us a complete and through presentation how a roofing project would take place. they sent us the best crew to do the job everything went perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Hi there! thanks for offering us this positive feedback about working with Kobin and DaBella!

10/14/2020

From sales team to the home office to the install contractor, all were exceptional. We felt taken care of, given great information and felt we were treated with much consideration into our life circumstances. Shout out to Kris and Chris, sales rep. and install cont., thank you for all you did for us. We're in love with our windows, they've gone beyond our expectations. Buyer Tip: remember to apply...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Home Windows & Install

CATEGORY windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Photo for DaBella - Spokane - 23502 E Knox Ave, Liberty Lake, WA - 38948150

Thanks so much for this positive review of your experience with us at DaBella! We are so glad we got the chance to work with you and get your windows installed to your satisfaction. Have a great day!
C

10/11/2020

We paid the downpayment in early September and the roof work was supposed to start 10/3. They still do not have us on the schedule and have not been keeping up communications on a start date. I have another contractor waiting to install trim lights whom cannot start until the roof work is done. Dabella cannot give me a start date yet so I can coordinate with my other contractor. Winter is coming q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. I have gotten in touch with my general manager and asked him to give you a call regarding this. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call our customer care team at 855-322-3552 option #2. Take Care

08/27/2020

Very knowledgeable and professional by Kaylee Speer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

CATEGORY windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Thanks for the positive feedback about Kaylee at DaBella!

08/27/2020

Eric Burget was a pleasure to have in my home. When I am ready to move forward with my roof I will definitely call him. They offer with a no one else does. I will definitely call him in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free roof inspection bid

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

We're so glad you had such a positive experience with Eric at DaBella! We really look forward to getting the chance to work with you and get you that perfect roof.

08/25/2020

They were unable to do the job due to our roof. But Mark and Bryan were very professional, polite, punctual, and helpful. If I need anything different I will definitely call them to see what they can do. Great guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to fix a leak in our roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Thank you for the kind words about Mark and Bryan! We're sorry we weren't able to work on your roof, but do look forward to working with you on any future home project that may arise.

08/24/2020

Kobin arrived at our house at the agreed upon time, inspected the roof and rain gutters, went over all the details, showed us the options and was able provide us with an acceptable quote in a very reasonable amount of time. It was my wife's birthday and we were on a time frame to go out. Kobin respected that without an issue. We didn't know it at the time but DaBella is the company that installed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing and rain gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to offer such positive feedback about your experience with DaBella! Kobin is one of the best and we're glad to hear that you thought so as well. We can't wait to get started on your new roof.

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Bath and Shower Replacement, Tub to Shower Conversion, Walk-in Tubs, Sliding Glass Doors, Gutters, Garage Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing