The Everett Clinic

Angie's List since December 2009

05/12/2015

They are convenient for me. They also have other specialists if you need them. They are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an annul check-up.

01/21/2015

They didn't keep me waiting for long.  I got in fast and the doctor was in.  They were all good and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used The Everett Clinic.

03/14/2014

The Everett Clinic is located conveniently close to my home. You never have to worry about your doctor not being there for your appointment, because any doctor there can see you. I like their computer system, because any doctor that is there can look in the computer and see all your information and what you've had done. You don't have to remember everything. It's all right there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my primary care physicians.

01/23/2014

My experience with them has been positive. Unfortunately, the doctor I had been seeing left. So, I am with another doctor now who seems perfectly fine. I just do not know him that well. I like is manner with his patients. He seems to take time with me, not copious amounts of time, but I never feel rushed. He seems competent but who knows. I am not a doctor so I cannot tell. He has not killed me so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to The Everett Clinic for my primary care. The last time I went there was for heart checkup because I had some heart problems several years ago.

CATEGORY cardiologist,family doctor

03/11/2013

Everett clinic has always taken care of my Mom and myself. Appointments are easy to set up and the staff is wonderful to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
the everett clinic has been wonderful in working with us to manage my 92 year old Mom's medical needs. It is refreshing to find someone who wilolo work with us to keep her alert and healthy.

Pulmonology.