EARTH WARRIOR LLC

Founded 2005 •

"Earth Warrior, LLC is a standard and registered excavation company owner operater that is based out of lake Steven's Washington in Snohomish county. We will provide essential services such as excavating, foundation digging, sewer repair, septic repair, grading and re sloping , removing overburden, trees, tree stumps, trench digging, rock walls, retaining walls, drain fields. Call with any questions or to get a quote on your project 425-418-1361 "...

Landscaping By Garcia

SCHEDULE YOU SNOW REMOVAL TODAY BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS, We offer residential and commercial Snow Removal. As a leading company in the landscaping industry, we have been serving Whatcom residents for over 8 years, always providing the best possible results at reasonable prices and focusing on residential and commercial clients. Bringing our customers the landscapes of their dreams is what we do best! We have distinguished from other companies for our strong commitment to quality and guaranteed customer satisfaction. We will not finish your project until you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Our crews are prepared to start with your project whenever you are ready!

05/14/2020

Excellent in every respect! Great price, good email communication beforehand, friendly & courteous, arrived on the agreed-upon date, finished on-time. Couldn't have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alex removed a 40' concrete retaining wall and 46 yards of earth and hauled everything away so I could make a wider driveway. He also delivered 10 yards of gravel.

CATEGORY excavators,pavers, gravel

01/08/2019

The project went very well and we are satisfied with the outcome. I reccomend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall project and clearing

CATEGORY excavators,landscaper

01/05/2019

Alix was great vary productive and on time I like that used his time wise and stayed late to finish and ask me as he worked if it’s looking good or go back over some areas which was perfect he was not about the money and about good service first I give him 10 out of 10

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blackberrie removal and grading and misc.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaper,hardscaping

01/04/2019

Excellent work they did by putting gravel in my drive way would definitely hire back. Alex was very professional and explained every detain I needed to know

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting gravel in my drive way and leveling back yard

CATEGORY excavators,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

11/08/2018

They did a really good job. They were on time and kept in great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them create a rock wall for me.

CATEGORY hardscaping