BRINCKEN SAFE & LOCK

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since July 2005

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

I started in 1991 in my locksmith career as an apprentice. I worked for Lance Berger at Advanced Security Locksmiths for 8 years. In my sixth year there he went to work for ASSA High Security Lock Company in New York and left me the business to run for him while he was away. My wife Honey came to work there to do the book work and as a locksmith. Wow what a challenge, I learned that I could work with my wife. That was great. After 2 years Lance came back and wanted to sell the business. I would have been out of a job and my wife and I were praying about what to do. I was at Office Depot at their re-grand opening after a major remodel. They were raffling off a FAX machine. I said to the Lord, "If I win this FAX machine I would open my own business." And this FAX machine has served me well. I opened Brincken Safe & Lock in February 1999 and my wife still does the book and now has two boys, Zachariah and Benjamin. If you have any questions or would like to know more please email me at: bsafeandlock@gmail.com If you are new in the area and don't have a home church to go to, I attend Faith Assembly Of Lacey, 30th & Ruddle Rd, 360-459-1444. www.faithassemblyoflacey.com...

09/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joel has performed several jobs for me and my business. He is always professional, pleasant and the job is always performed as requested.

07/30/2013

Professional. Work done right and on time in budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed keyless entry door locks from waiting room

07/06/2005

HE WERE VERY GOOD. I WOULD HAVE HIM BACK, ANYTIME. IF I NEEDED A LOCKSMITH, THEN I WOULD CALL HIM BACK IN A HEART BEAT. I WAS PERFECTLY HAPPY WITH HIM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE WERE CHANGING LOCKS, BECAUSE WE NEEDED NEW LOCKS AND NEW KEYS. HE WAS STREAMLINING THE HOUSE, SO THAT WE WOULD NOT HAVE TOO MANY KEYS.

Locks & Locksmiths