Sunrise Shading

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2009

Family-owned partnership with over 40 years of experience. Serving all of Puget Sound area. We bring samples to your home or business at no charge. Call or email for an appointment today. Visit our website for more information....

Blossom Solar

9  REVIEWS
Blossom Solar

Blossom is an electrical company specializing in residential Solar. We are conscientious, clean and efficient and always treat your house like its our own.

Award 2019
Offers by Blossom Solar on Angie's List

09/05/2017

Good price, on time and a quality service team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two awnings

07/13/2017

I thought the price was pretty competitive. The quality was good, I don't have any problems with it. They were very responsive.We just think it's great. It really has helped our sun issue that we ha with our kitchen. It's very nice, it's a nice addition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new retractable awning.

11/12/2016

My contact with them was mostly via e-mail and phone. They were very responsive. They sent me out samples. The representatives did a good job of following-up. I think the price was fair for what they offered. It just did not fit my particular needs to what I was trying to get. They were very professional. I would consider using them again and referring them to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Sunrise Shading to see if they could do some type of coverage over my patio.

CATEGORY sunrooms

10/24/2015

The installers showed up when they said they would and set about work immediately. The work was done in a professional and very precise manner.  The installers ran into a problem which they stayed with until the problem was satisfactorily resolved. We were most impressed with the work of this company and the installers. Would gladly hire them again. Strongly Recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Manufactured and installed custom shades for a deck area.

CATEGORY awnings,window treatments

08/18/2015

I had a horrible experience with Sunrise Shading (SS). The lack of communication, the disrespect, and the unprofessionalism makes me wonder how the owner of SS is getting great reviews. I reached out to SS on January 23rd 2015 for a simple awning install with a wind sensor to retract the awning should strong wind occur. The owner came out to give us a quote. On January 25th, 2015, we paid him 75% ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
simple awning installation for private residence with wind sensor to retract awning.

CATEGORY awnings

Sales, installation, and/or repair of: retractable awnings, exterior solar screens, Outdoor Living structures, motors & electronics, sun/wind sensors. Familiar brands include: Sunair, Eclipse, SunSetter, EGE System, Sunbrella, etc. Sales, installation, and/or repair of: interior metal miniblinds, wood blinds, honeycomb shades, verticals, modern roman shades, woven woods, select draperies. Familiar brands include: Hunter Douglas, Kathy Ireland Home by Alta, A&I Mfg, etc.

Window tinting