Casa Limpa Cleaning Services Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

9805 NE 116th St Ste 7314

Kirkland, WA 98034

We are a small business, and we don't subcontract our services. You will always see the same people coming to your home. We have good references and we do a complete and detailed cleaning. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We give estimates over the phone, or by e-mail. For every new reoccurring customer you send us, we give you a $50 discount per customer after a second visit to your home. We do a detail cleaning, which includes inside your kitchen oven, microwave, behind and under all furniture and we keep a consistency, even after months or years of servicing your home"....

House Cleaning (207)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (21)Window Cleaning (11)Blind Cleaning (9)

01/15/2020

I have used Casa Limpa for years, they are very fast to respond, flexible with my schedule and work very efficiently. So glad I found them for regular cleanings!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

01/10/2020

Nothing we wish they'd done but didn’t do. Moving the furniture around to clean under them was unnecessary. For us it is Ok to just clean what they can reach. I love love love the bathrooms and they took the trash out😍 And dusting was GREAT, too! Everything is shiny and looks so clean I love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning and regular cleaning each month

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

12/21/2019

The cleaning staff arrived on time, and did an excellent work. The whole cleaning took a little more than 4 hours and the work was very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One time house cleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

11/12/2019

We have been using Casa Limpa for about 5 years and they continue to provide effective, professional cleaning services for us. We have a choice of having a regular crew, a choice we prefer, and Anderson is good to check back in with us when our busy lives sometimes preclude the next scheduling date. He has also been flexible the few times we have needed an unexpected cleaning due to family visits ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Monthly/Bi-Monthly Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

C

10/23/2019

The cleaning was good. I am 76 year old overweigh male confined to a wheelchair. The cleaner seem aggressive in deciding what was garbage resulting in some good stuff thrown away. I also come up with missing items. The first item missing was hand held electric can owner. I looked for it and it wasn't where I kept it and could not find it. My dog was glad I could opened his food with a church key. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deep house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

This review is untruthful. It is an outlier that contradicts all of our work ethics and actual practice. We have around 200 real reviews from our real clients, which have almost 100% A ratings in all categories. These reflect our true practices. We are very sensitive and flexible to attend our client's requests. These can also be verified by the reviews from our real clients.

10/03/2019

Second time I've used Casa Limpia for cleaning, and I'll definitely be a repeat customer. They are efficient and thorough and a pleasure to work with. The cleaners go above and beyond and add some extra touches.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

08/20/2019

Very good crew of two people cleaned my house really well with great attention to details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

07/27/2019

The team at Casa Limpia did an excellent job! They were flexible with our scheduling challenges, were quick & efficient. They did did a wonderful job cleaning our home which gets heavy use from 6 people & 4 pets who live here. Thank you for your great attention to detail!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/20/2019

Overall good. They did a great job, cleaning the roof deck !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/01/2019

Amazing response very meticulous most importantly the follow thru was so professional. Can’t wait for them to come Friday morning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Residential & Commercial Maid Services - Housecleaning, One-Time Cleaning, Move In & Move Out Cleaning, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, & Monthly Recurring Services. Complete Home Maintenance & Office Cleaning - Interior Windows, Kitchen, Floor, Dusting, Bathrooms, & Bedrooms.

Ask for details.