Pro Cleaning Seattle LLC

A559 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2007

6212 S 238th Pl EE302

Kent, WA 98032

2 employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email....

Window Cleaning (336)Gutter Cleaning (188)Roof Cleaning (144)Pressure Washing (107)Lawn and Yard Work (25)Windows (18)House Cleaning (16)Gutters (9)Handyman Services (5)Roofing (3)Dryer Vent Cleaning (2)Tree Service (2)

01/10/2020

This went well. Company was responsive to questions and requests for bids, they showed up when they said they would and got a big job done on time and budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed gutters cleaned and moss cleaned from our roof

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

01/10/2020

The worker came on time, was polite and finished the job quickly with good results. Two problems: he barely speaks English, making the communication very hard; he did not reconnect my garden hose after taking it off and used the hose bib. Price is fair. Overall it is a positive experience and will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

10/10/2019

Everything was great. Communication was quick and we received pictures of our newly cleaned gutters while we were at work. We'll book again when needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Pro Cleaning Seattle appreciate your excellent feedback. We're here to help you with your projects.

10/10/2019

This is our second year hiring Pro Cleaning! They were very responsive, arrived on time, and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing (inside and out)

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your great feedback and we working hard to provide the best service that we can. We're here to help with your projects.

09/03/2019

Excellent job, great price, would definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
metal tile roof cleaning

CATEGORY pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Thank you so much for your great comment and that's mean you was very satisfied with the service. Always trying to do the best I can. but not all can be happy. I hope can continue servicing you in the future.

08/15/2019

Anselmo came and gave me a price and an AngiesList discount (I misunderstood the discount and thought the price was going to be 25% discount, but it was $25 discount...After re-reading bid after job was through, I realized I was the one who goofed up in misundertanding...argh.) Anyway, Pedro came and thoroughly cleaned all my windows and tracks. Everything looked amazing. I would hire them again i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our windows cleaned, inside and out as well as all the window tracks cleaned (they were really bad).

CATEGORY window cleaning, replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your great feedback and your comments motivates to perform every day and do better services.

08/01/2019

Anselmo was able to come to do an estimate the very same day I called. He came and did the work 2 days later. They were on time. Anselmo and his partner did a great job in cleaning our roof, gutter and exterior windows and skylights. The windows sills were quite dirty and they cleaned it well. They were meticulous in cleaning up after the job was done and one can't even tell they have been there e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean roof, gutter, exterior window cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your great feedback. We're always trying the best we can do for our clients. Our objective is provide a great service.

07/26/2019

Just fine. Very quick and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash house

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

06/27/2019

I reached out to Pro Cleaning Seattle after a terrible experience getting a quote from another company. PCS responded immediately, even though we were in the heart of the busy season, and set up a time to come quote my job within 48 hours. We agreed on a price, and they showed up promptly on the agreed date and got straight to work. Everything looks great, was done to my specifications, and the pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash siding and clean gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your great comment, PCS appreciate it.

06/25/2019

Excellent job, excellent service easy to work with. I’m very happy. Very friendly, we walked around the house and revised the estimate. Although he was very busy he completed the work over about 3-4 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken gutters repaired and replaced, roof cleaned and treated, all 45 windows cleaned inside and out.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, replacement windows, roof cleaning

Thank you for your great review, I appreciate it.

Gutter & window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning, holiday lights, lawn care, & handyman services