Moore floors,inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2011

F Rated | 16 Reviews

call or email to set up your free no obligation estimate today. We will meet or beat any written estimate from other lic/bonded/insured flooring companies. Moore Floors,inc is a full service Hardwood flooring installation,refinishing company. We can take care of all the details including furniture removal,baseboard removal/re-attach. Sub-floor damage, Demo and disposal. One call and we take care of all your Hardwood flooring needs. Set up your free estimate today!...

Sterling Smith Hardwoods

We offer State Wide Service * Residential or Commercial * If you're a builder we do Subcontracting work * Owner ran and operated * 2019 Special: $12.50/sf Red Oak #1, 2 1/4", North Woods, Installed. Specials for Angie's List customers Only, look for our Coupon. * "We're not done with the job until you're satisfied" We specialize in insurance claim repairs due to water damage. We offer Green Products. DUSTLESS system, no mess to clean up after.

07/29/2017

n/a - no contact received from Moore Floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed hardwoods at my place refinished. Multiple phone calls and messages were sent over one month with no response received from the company.

03/20/2017

I entered the information on their web site. There was no response. I called the number provided and said that we were going to have the work done and asked for a call back to set an appointment. I got absolutely no response! I wouldn't have this company sweep my deck! If this is their level of service imagine what it must be like when someone hires them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to have our hardwood floors refinished. It was a good sized job so shouldn't have been too small for their company--long hallway, kitchen nook, kitchen pantry and entry closet. I had a very accurate square footage from a previous bid.

09/29/2016

The project went very smooth. Scheduling and communication were excellent. The company owner and on-site staff were professional, knowledgeable. They were flexible in moving the appliances when needed. The end result exceed my expectations and the satin finish looks better than the original semi-gloss finish wood flooring when it was new. Work was completed a day ahead of schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished approximately 950 sf of 15 year old pre-finished birch flooring. Applied Swedish Satin finish. Removed and reinstalled base boards.

CATEGORY flooring

05/05/2016

From our first contact to the last Chris was very professional. He answered every one of what were probably a million questions almost immediately and in great detail as soon as we would email or test them. He was very punctual, his estimate was at least $1,000.00 under the next highest estimate. The crew came on time and were very friendly. The job was finished on schedule. Our floors look AMAZIN...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old carpet, install and finish new hardwood flooring and refinish existing hardwood flooring

06/29/2015

Great experience. Timeliness, good communication. Very nice finished job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished red oak floors with Swedish finish

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

Hardwood floor installation, sanding and re-finishing. Water Damage repair. Add on to existing floors Full service installations and refinishing services. Furniture removal,baseboard removal and re-attach,custom stains, stair work.

vinyl installation