I Need A Plumber Now

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

19612 70th ave s

Kent, WA 98032

Water Heaters. Sales - Service - Installation Serving The Eastside, South KIng and Pierce County areas. Please call to schedule an appointment. Emergency Calls welcome. We look forward to serving you!...

plumber (37)water heater repair and installation (6)bathtub refinishing (2)sewer cleaning (2)well and water pump (1)septic tank cleaning (1)drain cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)

05/15/2020

Very good, Arrived on time did work in a professional manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

09/04/2019

Called on a Friday before the holiday weekend. They were able to see me on Monday, the holiday. The gentlemen who installed were timely, very professional and courteous. The work was quick, they cleaned up extremely well. I definitely recommend and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garbage Disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

05/31/2019

I had a recent remodel and the General Contractor let two laborers (unsupervised) botch the plumbing job in the bathroom sink. A week before the remodel I had this contractor install a new garbage disposal. Both jobs were done in a sloppy, thrown together manner. Needless to say I came home to water warp on my brand new $500 vanity and under my kitchen sink. I remembered I need a plumber now, from...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

04/10/2019

We would definitely used I Need a Plumber Now. These 2 guys arrived on time, worked with us on the price of job, & did a professional job for us. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gas water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

03/01/2019

The guys showed up within an hour of our call. They quickly found the issue and provided multiple options to solve it. We will definitely call them again if we need help with plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We found pooling water in our basement directly below the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

01/30/2019

This is it! Your search is over for the right plumber! Good plumbers, like Andrew, still exist! They are fair, trustworthy, knowledgeable and armed with the right tools for the job. Don't waste your money on other competitors. Their boss is compassionate and accommodating. Great job!!! Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General plumbing around the house, including the pipes leaking under the kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

12/27/2018

I had a toilet leak at my rental. "I Need A Plumber Now" came by quickly after my tenant contacted them and fixed the leak for free! They are awesome and I will definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a toilet leak quickly with no charge

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

09/08/2018

At 7:30am, within 5 minutes of posting our need for a plumber on HomeAdvisor, we received a call from Tim at "I Need a Plumber Now!". I explained that we were looking for a plumber to hook up a new kitchen sink, and while it was not an emergency, and was something I could probably do with a few skinned knuckles and multiple trips to Home Depot, I would rather just have someone who knew what they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piping and valves to hookup new sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

07/22/2018

1. This team was great and knew what they were doing. We were glad after dealing with another plumber who was unable to solve the problem but charged us anyways. 2. Provided a reasonable estimate and then final cost was over $100 lower than the estimate. 3. Highly recommend this team to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large leak in our kitchen sink drainage pipes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

02/05/2018

Replacement was quick and without any problems. They showed up on time and got everything working right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair