ABLE PEST CONTROL

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since April 2005

Able Pest Control is a locally owned pest control company that has served the Puget Sound area since 1956. Our goal is to provide honest service for a fair price....

Croach

560  REVIEWS
Croach

Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions specific to each customer’s situation. Our rock-solid satisfaction guarantee ensures customers receive retreats between scheduled visits free of charge should a pest problem return. Meet your local licensed and experienced technician and learn how Croach pest control services give you consistent peace of mind.

Offers by Croach on Angie's List

05/01/2017

This company identified an opening other companies had not found. It was tough to get to, so I fixed it myself rather than them doing it. They gave other advice about monitoring and bait stations that is saving me money over other companies I've used in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent intrusion into crawl space.

C

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed multiple treatments.

07/19/2012

They sprayed once in 2010, but we started to see a few ants the following year. So we called them to do an additional spraying, despite the fact that it was outside of their time period, they came and sprayed for free. Your suppose to call within a year of first spraying and we were a month past that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed for carpenter ants around my home.

05/25/2012

I used them a couple of years in a row. They did a great job. They came out and got rid of the wasps. He said that he would come back if I needed and I didn't need it. It was a couple of years running. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Able Pest Control to get rid of wasps.

04/16/2012

We've had them for years. They take care of the problem. It's like working with an old friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter Ant Eradication

CATEGORY pest control

COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available