AAA Pest Control

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since May 2005

Awards & Badges

304 First Ave S

Kent, WA 98032

7 time Super Service Award Winner! AAA Pest Control is a full service pest control company, offering pest control and removal services throughout the puget sound region. We offer two tiers of service - you can hire us to identify and correct a pest problem or you can purchase products from our retail store and we'll explain step by step how to rid your home or business of pests. Additional email - info@aaapest.com. Additional phones - (425) 747-9725, (253) 833-1081. See website for Additional phones. Award is winning....

pest control (205)animal removal (12)home inspection (5)

02/24/2021

Went well. Checked both spaces pretty thoroughly and found nothing. But noticed some other signs of critter activity outside so helpful in other ways as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check attic and crawl space for possible rodent activity

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

09/24/2020

No one called or came to see about my problem. They were a no contact no show

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole out of yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

08/08/2020

Great. The tech was very knowledgeable and gave me a reasonable price for services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

06/12/2020

They were excellent and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed for ants.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

04/30/2020

Excellent expert service that went above and beyond my expectations. Jason did an excellent job and I would gladly have him return next time the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal removal and prevention

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

08/11/2019

They came out right away and were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have yellow jackets entering the house, about 5-6 per day, but are unable to locate the point of entry or the nest.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

12/29/2018

Scheduled and confirmed an appointment and they did not show. I called and received no answer. Called again and the receptionist said she forgot to schedule an exterminator even though I had the confirmation email. Exterminator was sent an hour later but by then I rescheduled with a different company. No apology from this company or an effort to correct it. Will not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flea Treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

10/13/2018

We had angry yellow jackets swarming and going underneath the siding at our house. This wasn't a job to be tackled by using the bug killer spray can that you can buy at any grocery store. I called AAA Pest Control and they were on it. They had an exterminator out here within 2 days and in the pouring rain. Both the woman I spoke with and the exterminator warned me that it might take a while for al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No more yellow jackets at our house!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

09/05/2018

We were having trees pruned in our front yard, when one of the arborists got stung by a hornet. We then discovered that there was a hornet nest in the Camellia tree. I initiated a request for pest control through Angie's List and heard back from 3 companies. AAA Pest Control had the best price and was able to get someone out within a couple hours. The nest was located and sprayed and there was a t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bald-faced hornet nest in Camellia tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

09/04/2018

It took several days before I got a text response. I was told that I will be contacted to make the appointment, but it never happened. Very, very unprofessional. Will never contact them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting rid of fleas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Pest control & extermination. Site Inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available