A+Design

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since May 2005

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. I am a residential designer/drafter. I am also a Green Build Design Specialist (Eco-Friendly), and a Residential Accessibilty Design Specialist (for handicap access).....

Specialty Kitchen and Bath, Inc.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/03/2018

Ray was very professional and punctual. Even though my project seemed small to start with, it had a few difficulties to work with. He coordinated well with the Structural Engineer to get things right and absorbed a lot of work to get the drawings done on time. He is very prompt on returning phone calls or e-mail messages and answered all my questions. He was pretty detailed in his drawings as well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Architectural Drawings for my home addition

CATEGORY architect

Thank you very much for the review. I hope your home will bring you and your family great service over the years ahead and provide a space for you guys to build GREAT memories as well. Blessings to you guys! - Ray

10/19/2017

He was very professional. Always on time, prompt. Price quoted was the price I paid. He was available for questions afterwards for any clarification. I got good value for the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He prepared my drawing for permits.

CATEGORY architect

Thank you very much for the positive review. It was a pleasure to produce the drawings you needed for permit. I hope you enjoy the new addition for many years to come.

12/18/2013

Awsome

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray Bradshaw of A+ Design is extremely knowledgeable in his field and a very nice guy as well. I was having problems getting a building permit thru the city of Everett and Ray talked to a guy at the building permit office and got all the plans and paperwork I needed to get my permit. I couldn't have done it without him. Even after completion of his job he continued to check in and see how things were going. He even spent time answering questions on a different project for no extra charge. I would fully recommend A+ Design to anyone in need of an Architect and/or a Building Designer.

CATEGORY architect

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you. Please keep me in mind for any future projects that may come along.I hope all is well with you and your family. Blessings to you guys!

12/06/2013

Ray was very personable and returned my call right away.  He came out to my home and took notes on my kitchen remodel that involved the removal of a wall and the extension of 2 existing walls.  I needed a floor plan and some cross section details to submit for my building permit.  Ray offered a very reasonable price, however I was able to have a friend who works in a shop and does design work help...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray came out to my home to look at my kitchen project and to take measurements to provide me with an estimate for drawings.

CATEGORY architect

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate the opportunity to work for you.

05/13/2005

RAY WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND VERY THOROUGH. HE WAS ABLE TO GET EVERY INCH OF OUR HOUSE AND WAS VERY HELPFUL IN FIGURING OUT WHAT OUR OPTIONS WERE PER STRUCTURAL CODES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RAY DID THE SITE MEASUREMENTS AND HOUSE MEASUREMENTS FOR HOME. THIS WAS TO MAKE SURE HE HAD ALL THE MEASUREMENTS FOR THE ARCHITECT TO USE FOR HIS DRAWINGS. RAY IS ALSO GREAT AT KNOWING WHAT THE CODES AND REGULATIONS ARE FOR BUILDING.

CATEGORY architect

Thanks [Member Name Removed]-Coit Durland. It was a pleasure to work with you guys. If you have another project then please keep me in mind. Blessings to you guys!

Residential design and drafting, remodels, additions and new home construction. We can help with Green Build Design, Independent Living Design or Residential Accessibilty Design including Adult Family Homes/. All of my course work has been through The National Association of Home Builders organization in co-ordination with local Master Builder's Associations here in Washington State. Drawing files can be emailed as PDF or JPEG files when needed.

I am not a construction person, nor a contractor. Also, I don't build homes. We do not offer 'hand drafting' or AutoCAD drafting as we use SoftPlan exclusively for our work.