American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3523 W Hood Ave

Kennewick, WA 99336

We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years experience, ready to help you achieve your dreams. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial and are a full service remodeling company *excluding electric*. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Please call 509-438-0698 for your estimate/scheduling. Lic#Amerief853d7...

house painting (21)interior painting (10)handyman (9)pressure washing (5)siding (5)flooring (2)tile installation (1)storage unit (1)deck cleaning (1)fence company (1)deck building (1)

03/27/2020

Things went quickly, efficiently and It looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint Exterior of my Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

thank you for the review appreciate it and I'm glad you like the job destiny think you happy everybody happy and you would watch her appreciate it feel free to call 7 days a week but I have a problem or I would think to be done thank you I appreciate it

02/28/2020

The exterior of our home needed to be painted. We enjoyed working with Mike! He has an eye for details and pointed out ways we could improve the appearance of our home. Some repairs also needed to be done to the exterior and Mike took care of those too. He is very professional. Clean up was immaculate; we didn't have to do a thing! His pricing is reasonable. We recommend Mike highly and would call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting with some repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Thank yor for your preference. We look forward to work with you in the future again. Feel free to contact me any day. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to write this nice review. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

09/07/2019

This company did a great job painting my home. Prep work and also cleanup after was very efficient. Mike is very knowledgeable and is eager to share ideas that might help the home look its best. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home exterior painting, siding repair

CATEGORY siding, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

thank you for the review I appreciate it you got any questions or anything let me know I will come and pick her up before you 7 days a week whatever needs to be done I feel free to call thank you have a good day

06/28/2019

The job took longer than expected, but the work looks great. They were very accommodating and handled my two nervous dogs with grace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

05/06/2019

Mike and his guys were awesome. Pressure washed, patched, calked and replaced rotted and broken wood then primed and painted. Complete job done in 3 days. Mike advised me on color for my front door (which I totally Love) I was totally Satisfied with the professional work. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

thank you very much for the review I appreciate it and I wish you the best if you got any question or anything need to be done feel free to call me seven days a week thank you very much have a good day

05/04/2019

Mike started right away on my project. He and his crew thoroughly prepared the exterior of my Mobile for painting. First came a power wash then repairing and replacing weathered siding and window trim where needed. He fixed my leaking rear door framing. Every thing was calked and sealed. He applied a primer coat of paint followed by the finish coat of paint, including all the trim in a different c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the weathered exterior of my Mobile Home prepped and painted including the deck stained.

CATEGORY decks, handyman service, siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

thank you very much for the review I do appreciate it and I feel free to call me seven days a week if you got any questions or anything you need to be done I'll be more than happy to be there and help you out with it thank you and you have a good day God bless

10/30/2018

Wow these guys did a fabulous job and very quickly. I am looking to hire them to do a new deck next, I would highly recommend Mike and his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair and paint two buildings as well as replace siding

CATEGORY handyman service, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

thank you for the review and thank you for the job I'm feel free to call me 7 days a week if you got anything going on or something needs to be done my number is 509-438-0698 thank you very much and you have a good day in the house

10/29/2018

It went very efficiently. Project start to finish was three days. My home was pressure washed, siding repaired, all windows and doors caulked, primer painted and then painted, and front door painted. Flashing also was added to the roof. The results are beautiful!! I couldn’t be more pleased. My exterior lights were also replaced. Mike’s attention to detail was top level and he was easily accessibl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting and siding repair

CATEGORY handyman service, siding, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

thank you for the review appreciate it and I feel free 7 days a week if you got any question and I think need to be done let me know 509-438-0698

10/22/2018

Mike and crew did an excellent job. Very professional and priced very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained my log home and painted my garage as well as finished the siding.

CATEGORY handyman service, siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

thank you for the interview thank you for everything enjoy you got anything kind of question feel free to call me 7 days a week thank you very much and you have a good day enjoy your house

09/28/2018

Mike and his crew were super. They worked hard, did a thorough assessment of the job, provided a quote including all of the work we wanted done, and gave us a very good price. I was very impressed with the job they did which included pressure washing, patching and calking, and fixing some surfaces. I was very impressed with the primer they applied. The entire house, trim and the doors were painted...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house painted

CATEGORY handyman service, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

thank you very much for review I do appreciate it I'm glad you guys like it and I'm happy to help whatever I can't I feel free to call me 7 days a week to get out of the question or you need any help you got my number 509-438-0698 thank you again I do appreciate it

Inter./Ext. Painting. Water damage restoration, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, air duct cleaning, Full service remodeling, decks, patios, porches (maintenance also offered), siding, roof maintenance, and more!

Electrical