All Automotive Service And Repair

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since September 2013

General Automotive Repair and Maintenance...

02/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are trustworthy. They are very exceptional in the world of mechanics.

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional and knowledgeable. We use them all the time.

04/25/2014

I have asked for estimates from other providers--way more money and not sure when they could fit me in. I love this place. He is fast, he is professional and punctual, leaves the car clean, tells me exactly what needs to be done and how much it will cost and how long it will take. A friend recommended this place to me--I have been so pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything. oil change, tune up, lube, replace and repair EVERYTHING that needed to be done w/prior estimate.

09/12/2013

This was a standard oil change following my free maintenance running out with Toyota. The services proved were as described above. In the past, I have had extensive vehicle maintenance performed on various vehicles and always found All Automotive to be courteous, professional, and cost effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil and filter change, lubed all fittings on steering linkage, ball joints and drive shaft(3). Checked and corrected all fluid levels (brake, power steering, coolant, battery, automatic transmission). This price included the above service and four additional like services. .

CATEGORY auto repair

Air conditioning, brakes, tune ups, electrical, diagnostic, maintenance, timing belts, inspections, Oil and filter service, Computer Diagnostic, diesels,

Tires, Alignment, Body work,