United Pest Solutions Inc

A 697 Reviews

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since May 2005

PO Box 82190

Kenmore, WA 98028

17 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. Additional phone - (425) 747-1003. Additional contact name - Sean Bergmann. Additional address - 6016 NE Bothell Way Kenmore, WA 98028....

pest control (686)insulation (18)animal removal (73)lawn treatment (2)well & water pump repair (1)

08/25/2019

Sean did an excellent job. He listened to our concerns, answered questions, made suggestions, and went the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spraying for spiders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

10/14/2018

We have used United Pest Solutions since November 2016 and have always had the absolute best service. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a yearly ($500/year) contract for pest control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

08/06/2018

I would hire United again in a heartbeat! Wasps found a crack under the facia near the gutter. There were constantly about two dozen wasps flying around their entrance. We couldn't tell if they were in the attic or wall. I tried do-it-yourself spray, but it didn't penetrate and had no effect. Then I called United and they provided an acceptable quote over the phone, so we scheduled a visit three d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminate wasps in wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

08/02/2018

He was doing a good job but it's nothing I could see. He was young fellow and he seemed knowledgeable and presentable, nice quality person. He did a great job. It's a family company and I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He sprayed substance in the areas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

05/23/2018

I was very pleased with the service I received from United Pest Solutions. Their representative, Shawn, was on time, courteous and thorough. Fortunately the issues he found were minor and I was able to take care of them myself. I appreciated his honesty and not trying to pressure me into a service contract I did not need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

11/22/2017

We’re very responsive and informative. Great attitude and assistance with professional follow through. Very pleased! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants in house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

D

10/12/2017

We called United Pest Solutions and they would not even consider making an appointment to come out to check out the issue and see what can be done. It seemed the job was too small or something which is fine but were not very pleasant or professional discussing the situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were attempting to find a Pest Control company to help us with a problem with a rodent or animal under our house.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

10/11/2017

Excellent service. Really awesome prrsonnel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a huge wasp nest under a shed. They took care of the nest and came out a second time to kill remaking wasps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

10/03/2017

Great, they assessed the property and made recommendations on how to correct the problem. We set up service with them and all is well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal from attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

10/03/2017

They first came and did an assessment of the property, and then made recommendations on how to proceed. So far we have had the assessment done, exclusion set up, and the monthly service check-ins. Clean out of attic space will be scheduled after we are sure no more rodents are entering the attic. They are always kind and professional, and check in if we are not home at the time of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat control around the exterior of our home and exclusion/clean out of attic crawl space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

Pest control, rodent removal & exclusion.

ask for details